Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,862 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

HOT STORY: Read Sister Mary Series..a True Story... Dont Mis$!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HOT STORY: Read Sister Mary Series..a True Story... Dont Mis$!! (3102 Views)

Hot Story: Insomnia / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Hot Story: Boobs Passion(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOT STORY: Read Sister Mary Series..a True Story... Dont Mis$!! by Storybaze: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2017
HOT STORY: Read Sister Mary Series..A true story... Dont mis$!!

Episode1
So how did my story with Sister Mary began??…..
Being a young successful civil servant, who luckily got employed immediately after my Nysc. Life was full of fun, adventures and escapades which i was never opportune to engage in during my campus days because of financial constraints. I attended university with almost nothing, but life has a way of pushing someone with one hand and embracing him with another. All my struggles were rewarded with a good job at the end, but what did i do with my new found status?
I ate, drank and smoked women like garri, from campus girls, to working class chicks, from young female teachers to cute attractive executives. I counted my census with no holds barred.
I soon became friendly with a rich young banker popularly known as a Jboy, together we rocked the city swimming, and sinking in honeypots of willing girls, but the more we did our thing, the more hungry we got, until Jboy came up with a very weird Idea, which was for us to carry our adventures to the church. At first i declined, but when i saw him get down with three hot sisters i became a born again Christian by force, changed my name to brother kenneth, a name i used in fishing for holy ladies.
Within two sundays, i befriended Sister Mary, a lady older and much more matured than I
CONTINUE READING STORY. CLICK HERE>> @ /9M717y

(1) (Reply)

Poem: Two Women / A Poem Dedicated To My E-lover / Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.