Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,777 members, 7,879,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

My Fiancée Is Extorting Me - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me (39030 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Escuse me young man, when u were doing your i love u, i love u conji, i wasn't aware! u guys should stay wel oo... Let me be on my way!
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Blecool(f): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2017
Chai....... She turned you to an ATM and you are always supplying whenever she uses the
password. I mean no disrespect but guy use your head. You don't have to go bankrupt becos of a lady na.That's why my type are rare. We work,earn our money and take care of ourselves with little or no assistance from a man. She should help plan your income and a home together,since you want to marry her not draining it.... Guy have a rethink please. Can you imagine, but its your duty to take care of her so don't complain..... Be a super hero and a good boyfriend grin
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by OCHKESTINE(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
U'll be shocked how it turns out in the future.
U need someone who will add to u not take from u.

Arthurwinner:

lol tho she's demand a lot ...I cnt c ha running me down
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by prechbills1(m): 1:47am On Apr 23, 2018
dustydee:

Why do a lot of Nigerian men think that it is their responsibility to provide for their partners' need when they are not married. A guy can buy his girl friend gifts from time to time but must not necessarily perform the duties of her father or her duties. If she needs to buy powder, let her get a job or wait for her birthday when you can buy it for her.

what else other than sex.. they're so sex starved that they find it hard to reject these useless demands...

I bind any broke girl that want to come my way
Godforbidundecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by prechbills1(m): 1:59am On Apr 23, 2018
pweetiedee:

not giving her money doesn't mean ur gf won't love u. see I don't even know aw to ask, that's my own, and that's y I like working for.money.

U shud at least buy ur girlfriend gifts, okay. It makes girls feel loved. U don't av to give her.money for human hair, lip stick etc. Just buy nice gifts for her.

lmao.. 96% of Nigerian girls can't afford human hair on their own..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by prechbills1(m): 2:30am On Apr 23, 2018
olaeffect:

Bros. Coming from an Elder with more than 10yrs experience in marriage, please I beg you with the love of God. Never you ever marry a girl that can't afford her own cosmetics.
Don't get me wrong your lady can ask you for money sometimes, but a lady that cannot buy her own cosmetics and toiletries is a red flag. You will be the one paying for everything in the marriage till you die, she won't be able to buy ordinary maggi-cubes till you come back from work.
A word is enough for the wise.

Sir tell him... any lady that can't afford her own makeup, money for hair and other cosmetics isn't fit to go into marriage or relationship.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by prechbills1(m): 2:34am On Apr 23, 2018
rosalieene:
Don’t make a woman cry!
There is nothing as expensive as a woman’s tears.
When a single drop of tear comes out, it first mixes with L’oreal Eye Liner: N7,500, Mary Kay 17,200 and Revlon Mascara: N8,500; then when it rolls down the cheek, it mixes with Estee Lauder Foundation: N11,000; Zaron Blush: N15,000 and Mac Powder: N19,000.
Then, finally, when it touches the lips, it gets mixed with Maybelline Lipstick: N12,000 and Avonlip Gloss: N5,000.
A single drop of a woman’s tear is running for about N78,000, so please, don't make her cry. It's too expensive

Lemme comman be going ��� grin grin

sarcasm
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by pweetiedee(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
prechbills1:

lmao.. 96% of Nigerian girls can't afford human hair on their own..
really?
human hair get grade o
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by prechbills1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
pweetiedee:

really?

human hair get grade o
how many Nigerian girls can afford 50k human hair??
is there any human hair grade that is cheaper than 30k?
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by pweetiedee(m): 7:03am On Apr 26, 2018
prechbills1:

how many Nigerian girls can afford 50k human hair??
is there any human hair grade that is cheaper than 30k?

20k sef. And a lot of girls can afford human hair. I think is you guys that can't afford it. How many you don buy for ur gf?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos / I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.