Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness (21127 Views)

Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by ufuosman(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
God is good, congrats to dem
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by Shafiiimran99: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
ayagha:
Only God knows why, childlessness is more common among upright and God fearing couples. And among ladies who were decent before marriage.
It is mata of what God has decreed not mata of righteousness or not

1 Like

Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by kitaatita: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
DNA REQUIRED

1 Like

Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by baddest99(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
yeah d church is close 2 ma huz
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by Shafiiimran99: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Everythin happens accordin to destiny so, don't blame anybody for their 32 yrs childless
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by baddest99(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
YelloweWest:
I hope they adopted a child while waiting.

Pls adopt a child after 3years or so of waiting. So many babies need loving parents and a home.

no...they didn't adopt a child
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by bimbim75: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
ayagha:
Only God knows why, childlessness is more common among upright and God fearing couples. And among ladies who were decent before marriage.
I too,I am still surprise why ,and you will still see prostitute wasting several babies lives,why we still waiting on God.God is God of mystery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by Estiara(f): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
YelloweWest:
I hope they adopted a child while waiting.

Pls adopt a child after 3years or so of waiting. So many babies need loving parents and a home.

I share same opinion as yours although I was thinking it should be an option after five to ten years of TTC. It's one of the topics I'd discuss with my future partner while courting. If after five/ten years of expecting, we are unable to conceive naturally, we'll try IVF or adoption.
Many children out there are seeking loving homes.
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by Shafiiimran99: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
bimbim75:

I too,I am still surprise why ,and you will still see prostitute wasting several babies lives,why we still waiting on God.God is God of mystery.
Destiny mata

1 Like

Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by sursur(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Xblink:
Wen ever Buhari leaves the country,..... Good news begins to come up everywhere..... grin
she was childless all these period of babangida ,abacha obasanjo and jona while she missed her period and gave birth during baba regime, many more childless men of GOD will be blessed with their child b4 baba tenure elapse
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by danilmo: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
popyea:
DNA DNA DNA
shut up.. at her age scientifically she cant conceive again after menopause. its a miracle here bro...

atheist will not come and argue here o.. they will be avoiding this thread like mad.. sonof1ucifer and co.. food don done... make una come read story of proves and ask for doctors report.. it might be a staged event.. oya mastubate on that

1 Like

Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by sulemanalex(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Wonderful Jehovah
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by YelloweWest: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Estiara:

I share same opinion as yours although I was thinking it should be an option after five to ten years of TTC. It's one of the topics I'd discuss with my future partner while courting. If after five/ten years of expecting, we are unable to conceive naturally, we'll try IVF or adoption.
Many children out there are seeking loving homes.
TEN years is way too long. I'll explain.

A good number of women conceive naturally after adopting a baby. Why? Because playing the roll of mother to a baby fill that vacuum of childlessness. They are more relaxed, not worried anymore and not anxious about seeing their monthly flow.
This is perfect for natural conception.
However the would be a problem if the woman is far gone age wise. As we age our fertility level drops.
Studies have shown that a woman fertility cuts by 50% at age 30!! shocked
So let's say a girl marrys at 26 or 27 and waits 10years to have a child after which she adopts. She would be 37 by then with the most fertile years long behind her...
This is one of the reasons (amongst many) Dr's recommend adoption after 3years of waiting. smiley
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by YelloweWest: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
baddest99:

no...they didn't adopt a child
Na wa o. Their mates have grand kids by now sad

Why would a couple remain childless for 32 years when there are so many children in need of parents?

1 Like

Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
bedspread:
Hallelujah... 32 Years after...
THE MOST HIGH GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH KEEPS DOING WONDERS........

ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS

PRAISE THE LORD...

so the devil was ''able'' to prevent God from giving them a child for the first 31 years of marriage
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by ayagha: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
bimbim75:

Really mysterious,we can't question his decisions.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by bedspread: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
PrecisionFx:

so the devil was ''able'' to prevent God from giving them a child for the first 31 years of marriage

devil can't.... it was done for The Name of GOD to be Glorified and to give hope to those in such shoes

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by billyG(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
they culd hav adopted even 5 children all those yrs.d man hav been missing penalty & corner kicks for 35 fucking yrs!
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by fram99: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
AverageAnnie:
Father please bless me with a patient hubby. ..32yrs ain't beans oo..

That person typing 'DNA DNA',You need Jesus. ..

Jesus is coming

Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by Rinlayeopeyemi: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Congrats ................... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by mechanics(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Wow, God's time is the best, the God of wonders, which no mortal can comprehend.
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
I called him God of zero hour.
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
bedspread:

devil can't.... it was done for The Name of GOD to be Glorified and to give hope to those in such shoes

lmao.
the way Christians try so hard to ignore the incompetence of their God is scary. they prayed for a child n yet couldn't get any until IVF fertility technology finally came to nigeria n helped them. pls chill
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
CastNigeriaMedia:
After 32 years of Barrenness, Rev & Mrs Michael Ewache who are the Seniour Pastors and Founder of The Glory of his Majesty Church Dedicates their first baby to God,

The Church of Christ in Benue was agog today as over ten thousand Christian Faithfuls gather to Celebrate the Dedication of baby Angel Treasure Ochofie Ewache.

The event witnessed lots of well-wishers from far and near including Notable names like Apostle Uloko of House on The Rock, Rev. Sunday Ogwuche who was the Guest Speaker, Rev. Dave Ogbole and Pst. Oloche King Adaji. Gracing the ceremony also is Arch Bishop Benjamin Kurudu, Bishop Austin Gundu, Bishop Uba Udenyi Amidst other great men of God from around the nation.

To God be the Glory forevermore.

Checkout Some Photos from Evangelist and Mrs Michael Ewachache Childs Dedication below.

Do show some love.
Source==> http://castnigeria.com.ng/see-photos-after-32-years-of-barrenness-rev-mrs-michael-ewache-dedicates-their-first-baby-to-god/

Story! Baby factory customer.
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by Kobicove(m): 4:33am On Sep 18, 2017
Xda59:

Story! Baby factory customer.

Either that or it was IVF

These guys keep deceiving gullible sheeple undecided
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by otusnora(f): 5:52am On Sep 18, 2017
josephine123:
God is good
all the time.
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by bedspread: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

lmao.
the way Christians try so hard to ignore the incompetence of their God is scary. they prayed for a child n yet couldn't get any until IVF fertility technology finally came to nigeria n helped them. pls chill
ONLY A FOOL DOES NOT RECOGNIZE HIS CREATOR...

One thing is sure. You must recongnise GOD, HIS ACTS and HIS POWER... Either in this life or at death.
My prayer for u is dt you Recongnize him while you live.... cos at the other side it will be too late..
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
bedspread:
ONLY A FOOL DOES NOT RECOGNIZE HIS CREATOR...

One thing is sure. You must recongnise GOD, HIS ACTS and HIS POWER... Either in this life or at death.
My prayer for u is dt you Recongnize him while you live.... cos at the other side it will be too late..
GOD BLESS YOU

She got pregnant thru IVF technology, that's why we need to hear.

He can mention his Creator if he likes, but let him not Make it seem like he prayer n his Creator gave him a child. We know what's up
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by bedspread: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

She got pregnant thru IVF technology, that's why we need to hear.

He can mention his Creator if he likes, but let him not Make it seem like he prayer n his Creator gave him a child. We know what's up
YOU CHAT LIKE YOU LIKE WISDOM... WHO CREATED THE IVF STUFF?
WHO GAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM?
WHO MADE IT WORK?
Young THE ALMIGHTY GOD, MY FATHER MADE IT HAPPEN....
think about dt... don't just talk anyhow
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
bedspread:
YOU CHAT LIKE YOU LIKE WISDOM... WHO CREATED THE IVF STUFF?
WHO GAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM?
WHO MADE IT WORK?
Young THE ALMIGHTY GOD, MY FATHER MADE IT HAPPEN....
think about dt... don't just talk anyhow

Man created the IVF stuff, making it a man made miracle.
Wen it gets to God's miracle, we know already.

You father is not in heaven ooo, cuz if u have a father in heaven, then u must have a mother in heaven too.
Re: Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness by bedspread: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

[s]Man created the IVF stuff, making it a man made miracle.
Wen it gets to God's miracle, we know already.

You father is not in heaven ooo, cuz if u have a father in heaven, then u must have a mother in heaven too.[/s]
I guess Man created you too

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things You May Not Know About #goodfriday / Fire Breaks Out At Notre-dame Cathedral In Paris (photos) / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.