Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,110 members, 7,946,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Have You Ever Been In A Fist Fight? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In A Fist Fight? Share Your Experience (688 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In A Fist Fight? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
I have been in 3 fist fights; lost twice, won once.

I was nine when I had my first real fist fight, it was against some fat glass wearing Ajebò looking kid 3 years my junior. We were both in the same bus on our way from school when he mistakenly stepped on my foot (I'd just had a bad day in school and was looking for one scape-goat to vent my anger on). All efforts by me to make clean the stain of my foot proved futile, the strong headed buffoon claimed he'd apologized and that was the best he could do, he wasn't going to clean the damn ass stain off my shoe.

Fortunately or should I say unfortunately, we both came down at the same bus-stop, I went after him and almost shoved him to the ground. He warned me, God knows he did. He warned me not to shove him again, but I guess I was just destined to meet my waterloo that day.

Out of blinded anger, I shoved him more menacingly again....... and that was the last thing I can remember. Next thing I noticed I was whirling round like a chair in a barbing salon. 2 seconds later, a thick snot flew right out of my nose, my head was bouncing like a felele ball on the gravel. Apparently, a left hook by the fat kid had dropped my ass on the floor. Before I could regain my senses, the fat Ajebò kid was on me, landing decisive blows after blows on my weak jaws. If not for one aboki cobbler walking by who saved me that day, maybe just maybe there won't be no LastMumu today. grin

Lesson I learnt from that fight. In a street fight, always hit first and hard. Why? Most fist fights end quickly, you have a higher chance of doing more damage if you hit your opponent first and hard. angry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Fist Fight? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Here to read comments o
cos I never fight blow to blow before despite I wanted to be a boxer grin

This na sure fp material

cc lalasticlala
cc Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Detect A Cheating Girlfriend. / In A Unique Way, Lady Announces Her Breakup With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.