Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,874 members, 7,945,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Meet The Pink Ladies. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet The Pink Ladies. (622 Views)

When Will I Stop Seeing Pink? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Meet The Pink Ladies. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2010
I dunno if there are more but the ones i know of are Amaka, Michelin and Iice.  grin 
\ is a trouble maker and often times get entangled in arguments. In fact, she's made so many enemies on Nairaland unlike most of us who have made a lot of friends on here.

on the other hand sounds more like a 13 year old who don't understand a thing about sexuality and Romance. Haven't seen her make sense on a thread before and yet she goes around posting replies. I even gather she reports people to debosky who in turn slams a ban on the unsuspecting foe. Whereas she is the one who deserves to get a 5 year ban till she's matured enough to comprehend what people say here about romance and sexuality.

is the queen of them all, she is the role model the other two should look up to. Always cool, calm and collected. Sometimes humorous and never in a fight. She's matured and definitely the type every Nairaland guy wanna meet. So she has a thread named meet Iice.

I guess they are all Mods therefore have the privilege of posting in pink. Besides that, there is Nothing they have in common.

P.S.
Re: Meet The Pink Ladies. by OBLONG(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2010
True talk homie
Re: Meet The Pink Ladies. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
chipmunkey:

Michelin on the other hand sounds more like a 13 year old who don't understand a thing about sexuality and Romance. Haven't seen her make sense on a thread before and yet she goes around posting replies. I even gather she reports people to debosky who in turn slams a ban on the unsuspecting foe. Whereas she is the one who deserves to get a 5 year ban till she's matured enough to comprehend what people say here about romance and sexuality.

Wetin you drink this morning? Are you having serious sight problems?
Re: Meet The Pink Ladies. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2010
Definitely not yours, grin
Re: Meet The Pink Ladies. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2010
chipmunkey:

I guess they are all Mods therefore have the privilege of posting in pink. Besides that, there is Nothing they have in common.

[size=15pt]Sue your pusher!!! When did Amaka become a mod and when have I ever posted in pink?

Oh I see, you are dying for our attention. . .sorry you are not my type.[/size]
Re: Meet The Pink Ladies. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2010
I got it already, grin
Re: Meet The Pink Ladies. by poshangel: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
fight! fight!fight! am loving this, but please o mr munkey no add my name for ur thread .
Re: Meet The Pink Ladies. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
Request noted, grin Watch out for my nest thread. grin wink
Re: Meet The Pink Ladies. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2010
THREAD REPORTED!!!!
ARE YOU THIS DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION?
i don't give a damn who likes me on the internet "made lots of friends while she has made enemies"
and so?
if you don't like my bluntness, move over!!!
and I am NOT a MOD. wth does the color you post with have anything to do with it? GOSH!!! NLers. typical Nigerians, never mind their own damn business.
Re: Meet The Pink Ladies. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2010
chipmunkey:

Request noted, grin Watch out for my nest thread. grin wink

Na bird you wan put for inside?
Re: Meet The Pink Ladies. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2010
you should know it's a typo na. Anyways, Amaka has done what i expected.
Re: Meet The Pink Ladies. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2010
don't go around opening threads involving my name, cause i don't know what i did to you.
please remove my name from your silly initial post.
how about you go and get a job and stop worrying about what "NL ladies" or "e-friends" are doing
Re: Meet The Pink Ladies. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2010
Say please, grin
Re: Meet The Pink Ladies. by Ben13: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2010
Tell me you like to post in pink, chipmunkey. You also gat the privilege, dude~!
Re: Meet The Pink Ladies. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2010
grin Pink is for girls.
Re: Meet The Pink Ladies. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2010
The basis of them being pink ladies is font color neh? grin Chai Nairaland!!! Poster, you go come be Black Mamba be that
Re: Meet The Pink Ladies. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2010
Lmao@ ChipMunkey
btw if you know html you can easily change your font to pink  wink
LOL@ The Amaka I feel you, I've made enemies on here too but who gives a schitt? Keep doing you  wink

(1)

Is There Still True Love From Girls?i Need True Love?where Is That Faithful Lady / Need A Girl For A Date / True Love Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.