Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,602 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:12 AM

Happy Sunday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Sunday (349 Views)

Happy Sunday Guys. Sunday Modest Look. Pics / Happy Sunday! Another Day To Revisit These Funny Bible Memes / God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sunday by iamleke: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Happy Sunday!

Its a Sunday again and today I woke up in an extraordinary way. There's always the glitz and glamour of Sundays with fanciful clothes on display.

Sundays shouldn't only be about fanciful clothes and attires. It should have some kingdom relevance too. By this I mean that Sundays should make you reflect about your purpose on Earth and your destination after here.

First, it is important to note that your purpose is the reason why you are on Earth in the first place and, I believe it is the reason why you are still here and not dead.

We also, however need to examine our lives after our purpose here is completed. This famous question: 'where are you going after here, heaven or hell?' pops up. Another, 'God forbid! If you die not, where would you go, heaven or hell?' also takes shape. They are fundamental questions every human being must ask before they die.

There is a way...Jesus Christ which leads to heaven through the release of his grace. It is something that everyone must come to terms with. Ephesians 2:8 says "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith —and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God"

Also John 3:16-17 says, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."

My question now is 'are you saved?'

Enjoy your week ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Heals Beggar Who Asked Him For Money / Gospel Music Team* / Inherited Curses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.