Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,305 members, 7,920,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:05 PM

How Do Men Feel A Month To There Wedding??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Men Feel A Month To There Wedding??? (843 Views)

Pastor Explains Why Men Feel Excited When They Suck Their Wife's Breasts / I Don't Feel A Thing With Condom / Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Men Feel A Month To There Wedding??? by kkkp: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
how do they feel? is it scary? happy or fear of the unknown
Re: How Do Men Feel A Month To There Wedding??? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
I guess your wedding day is approaching, and you're nervous, just know it's normal.
Re: How Do Men Feel A Month To There Wedding??? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
you feel like so am going to be fvcking only one pussy o Lord am scared
OK let me go and fvck my ex for the last time
Re: How Do Men Feel A Month To There Wedding??? by makydebbie(f): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Danielmoore:
you feel like so am going to be fvcking only one pussy
o Lord am scared

Jesus. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do Men Feel A Month To There Wedding??? by kkkp: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
kimbraa:
I guess your wedding day is approaching, and you're nervous, just know it's normal.
tnx
Re: How Do Men Feel A Month To There Wedding??? by kkkp: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Danielmoore:
you feel like so am going to be fvcking only one pussy
o Lord am scared

marriage is more than sex

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Feel A Month To There Wedding??? by Veraatabeh(f): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Happy nd fear of the unknown

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Feel A Month To There Wedding??? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Jesus. grin grin grin grin
lolz that's the norm
Re: How Do Men Feel A Month To There Wedding??? by makydebbie(f): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2017
Danielmoore:

lolz
that's the norm
I find your comments hilarious.
Re: How Do Men Feel A Month To There Wedding??? by FvckShiT(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2017
Scared , unhappy.....Cos they gonna be fúçking a single pússy for the rest of their fúçking miserable life
Re: How Do Men Feel A Month To There Wedding??? by AlexCk: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2017
Overly anxious, especially when they feel if they made the right choice,

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Some Ladies Dont Deserve Good Treatment / Dedicate A Song To Your EX / Nun Broke Girl’s Arm After Discovering She Was Being Sexually Abused By A Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.