Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,070 members, 7,919,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:50 AM

(photo) Linda Ikeji: A Good Bra Can Do The Magic-exposes Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photo) Linda Ikeji: A Good Bra Can Do The Magic-exposes Boobs (2769 Views)

Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Linda Ikeji: A Good Bra Can Do The Magic-exposes Boobs by emmanuel529(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2017

Nigerian female celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, who acquired a multi-millionaire naira property in the highbrow Ikoyi area of Lagos State has proved she can also 'slay' on Instagram.

More @http://www.emmanuel17.com/2017/09/photo-linda-ikeji-good-bra-can-do-magic.html
Re: (photo) Linda Ikeji: A Good Bra Can Do The Magic-exposes Boobs by Ninethmare: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
good for her
Re: (photo) Linda Ikeji: A Good Bra Can Do The Magic-exposes Boobs by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
ok
Re: (photo) Linda Ikeji: A Good Bra Can Do The Magic-exposes Boobs by acenazt: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Linda Ikeji!!! come and make me if Baby papa ohhh
Re: (photo) Linda Ikeji: A Good Bra Can Do The Magic-exposes Boobs by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: (photo) Linda Ikeji: A Good Bra Can Do The Magic-exposes Boobs by 9japrof(m): 1:01am On Sep 18, 2017
This aunty is really fine buh remains unmarried(not my business though) buh am concerned if her status is because of the inferiority complex that is common with most Nigerian men, that find it difficult to put up with ladies that are more successful than they are.

Abi aunty dey wait for guys in the region of the otedola's, dangote's,Adenuga's to come propose to her.
Re: (photo) Linda Ikeji: A Good Bra Can Do The Magic-exposes Boobs by Partnerbiz3: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2017
bsd gee
Re: (photo) Linda Ikeji: A Good Bra Can Do The Magic-exposes Boobs by chichijas(m): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2017
what are we even promoting?
does this kind of advice for dressing really address decency and modesty among the youths?
stop showing us ur breasts, what we are only seeing is two pieces of flesh that has be bastardized by bleaching soap!
i rest my case

and before i leave, for those that will certainly quote me in any form of reprimanding me, may you walk naked for the rest of your life.

(1) (Reply)

Glimpse Of Cossy Orjiakor's New Body (see Photos) / Linda Ikeji Almost In Tears As She's Referred To As 'media Mogul' By CNN / RICH GANG! 8 Humble Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi -see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.