Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,460 members, 7,888,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. (10055 Views)

Throw Back Photo… Pretty Efik Ladies, Calabar (1970) / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / UN Diplomat Advices Nnamdi Kanu Ahead Of His Invitation To UN Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by omenka(m): 6:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Lloydfather:
Don't argue with all this nairaland MODs that thinks that their opinion count's, what do u expect of them when u know that they are the mouth piece and propaganda tools of this current administration. omenka and myd44 thought that wisdom is all about typing rubbish from ur computer because u were paid to do so.
at times I used to think why nairaland Mods can't stay clear from biafra issues and concentrate on there works instead of been one sided.
u visit other sites, the mods there leaves the ground for fair play but when u came on nairaland u start to see all the mods ganging up against what i don't know. na only una them pay.

The most annoying part is the way they are calling NK names as if he's in there level. I don't blame them I blame seun that employ them.

why not bring out the throw back speech of ur clone jibril after general election 2011 and pro election 2015.
Wow! So it hurts huh?

For a people who call my president a Vegetable? A people who throw insults around like they could win a Nobel Prize for doing so?

Didn't know Calling the terrorist names hurt you lot so much.

Anyway Kanu is a cowardly pig and was seen spotted behind Abia state govt house hiding while crying like the cowardly bleached terrorist he is when the python came twerking in his compound. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by fulanmafia: 6:28am On Sep 18, 2017
HopeAtHand:

my summation is that Kanu considers his followers bunch of Idiots that you can sit and tell all manner of stories. You can just cook up any lie and feed them. and they will over feed. They don't do background check, they don't scrutinize, they don't analyse. They accept hook line and sinker.

The question is because they have a lying leader, does it make IPOB a terrorist organisation??

Put America in Nigeria's shoes, will they brand IPOB a terrorist association?

Imagine the level of terror their Ibo brethren in the North are facing right now as they live daily in fear and intense tension, unable to open their shops or move around freely, as images of a burnt mosque and other provocative videos are spreading like wildfire in the North, provoking attempts at reprisals.

I have it on good authority that many churches were practically empty in the North yesterday (with cautionary text and whatsapp messages flying around) and several attempts at reprisals were curtailed by our able security forces (including the Army that is accused by the IPIGS to be acting out a northern script). In fact there is so much happening in the North unreported as a reaction to the recent attack of IPIGS on northerners, but I'd rather keep it that way in order to minimise the tension nationwide.

Yet y'all claim despite all this terror caused by Cownus foolishness and his followers stupidity, that I-PIG-OB is not a terrorist organisation.

Kudos to northern leaders like Gov. Ganduje and co. as well as our security agents and armed forces who have been effectively proactive in counselling the youths on the need for restraint, and preventing violent reprisals whose damage will far outweigh what we've seen in the East against northerners.

They should capture the cowardly chief swine and hand him over to Ibos and other southerners in the North who are fuming in anger over what they're currently experiencing due to Kanu's foolishness; the jungle justice that will ensue will make ALUU 4 look like a massage session.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by UduMgbo1: 6:33am On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
Wow! So it hurts huh?

For a people who call my president a Vegetable? A people who throw insults around like they could win a Nobel Prize for doing so?

Anyway Kanu is a cowardly pig and was seen spotted behind Abia state govt house hiding while crying like the cowardly bleached terrorist he is when the python came twerking in his compound. smiley
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by HopeAtHand: 6:46am On Sep 18, 2017
I slept off last night and woke up to many mentions.

I wish to state that I'm not an IPOB member, not an Nnamdi Kanu supporter or admirer. I'm only an individual who believes in the rule of law and strict adherence to Nigeria's constitution. Also I believe in equity, justice and fairness.

1) Was it within the ambits of the law, was there a constitutional backing for the Nigerian Army to proscribe IPOB a terrorist organisation.

2) Do the Fulani herdman unleashing grave violence and terror on farmers and villagers qualify to be so acsribed?

3) And my brothers the Nigerian Delta Avengers who actually bomb oil facilities and installations, engage the military in gun battles and threatened to kill President Buhari if he dared stepped into Ogoni for cleanup, why did the government fail to brand them a terrorist group.

4) What about the Arewa youths who almost distabilize the country with a quit notice?

why only IPOB??

cc: Myndd44, Fulanmafia, proudlyngwa, blues3k, AnonyNymous.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by ashjay001(m): 7:15am On Sep 18, 2017
sotall:
I open this thread and all I see are zombified hypocrites.

A man lost an election in 2011 and incited his supporters to go on rampage killing people. The result was the untimely death of 11 Corp members.
What happened to him ?? Nothing.

What about the baboon and dogs being soaked in blood statement??
His party even threatened to form a parallel government just before the 2015 elections.

It is the same man that is holding someone to ransom for hate speech and zombiefied hypocrites on this thread are hallucinating over it.
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB maybe wrong in the method they are adopting for their agitations but the Nigerian government gave them no other choice. The country seems to be animal farm (by George Orwell) where all animals are equal but some are more equal than others.
That explains why the federal govt can negotiate with boko haram and even do an exchange of terrorists plus cash for kidnapped girls. That explains why the federal government can negotiate with militants and Grant them amnesty.

That also explains why Fulani herdsmen kill unprovoked but are not tagged a terrorist organization but IPOB is.

Until kanu becomes d president, he has to watch his words.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by LasGidiOwner: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2017
Mynd44:

Said he was going to Abuja with his supporters and they will come back with President Buhari's head

Do you understand Igbo language? Igbo language is meant to be a code.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:22am On Sep 18, 2017
HopeAtHand:
I slept off last night and woke up to many mentions.

I wish to state that I'm not an IPOB member, not an Nnamdi Kanu supporter or admirer. I'm only an individual who believes in the rule of law and strict adherence to Nigeria's constitution. Also I believe in equity, justice and fairness.

1) Was it within the ambits of the law, was there a constitutional backing for the Nigerian Army to proscribe IPOB a terrorist organisation.

2) Do the Fulani herdman unleashing grave violence and terror on farmers and villagers qualify to be so acsribed?

3) And my brothers the Nigerian Delta Avengers who actually bomb oil facilities and installations, engage the military in gun battles and threatened to kill President Buhari if he dared stepped into Ogoni for cleanup, why did the government fail to brand them a terrorist group.

4) What about the Arewa youths who almost distabilize the country with a quit notice?

why only IPOB??

cc: Myndd44, Fulanmafia, proudlyngwa, blues3k, AnonyNymous.

I have always known that you are not an IPOB personnel, but IPOB got to this stage, because a lot of influential people never believed they will get to this stage and kept quiet.
IPOB will also come back, because a lot of people are sugar coating them with this they are not constitutional terrorists blablabla.
One thing I give to Nnamdi Kanu is that, he knows how to work on people's psychology without them knowing..

Now to your questions.

1. When terror becomes involved, reason and constitution flies out of the air.
1b. The IPOB invited martial law on themselves by attacking the military, and under martial law the military makes their unconstitutional laws.

2. Let us separate the Fulani herds men from cattle rustlers.
Cattle rustlers are terrorists by association of committing acts of terror. Note, this is different from ' mere crime' as most of heir killings are unnecessary and usually done to mark superiority, this for me falls into the advanced crime of terror.

3. As with two above, Militants or whatever they call themselves are criminals, not terrorists, this is because they do target ethnic cleansing or religious undertones in their activities. I have come across a Niger delta militant from Kogi state. Militants are criminals who believe IN "JUNGLE"

4. Arewa youths never committed any act of terror, stop twisting it. the told Igbos the hard truth, of which I am grateful, when they were cautioned what happened.

Your Question why IPOB.
Because of what we call Ripple effect, in Kanus madness he never cared what his action would cause the millions of Igbos in kaduna sokoto Kano bauchi and other places. He out rightly put those guys in the firing line for some cheap popularity stunt.

If I had the power I will hang Nnamdi Kanu for trying to incite genocide, the federal government is too lenient with him.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Blue3k(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Do you understand Igbo language? Igbo language is meant to be a code.

OK code cracker explain what it meant then.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by harlehleh(f): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2017
Afam4eva:

I'm not necessarily against his being arrested. I'm concerned that some people think that the statement he made is the reason he was labelled a terrorist and not because he was armed. Instead of arresting him for violating his bail conditions, they chose to send soldiers to wreck havoc and some people are cheering them on.

okay.. it's not the main reason buh it's one of the reasons
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Yyeske(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2017
unohbethel:

d last i checked, u havent question buhari on y he said that dogs and babooos will soak in blood

or av u?

wat bout the one about any offensive against boko haram is against d north?
SMH 4 u
Go ask him yourself

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Lying may be a crime but lying that you are a terrorist doesn't automatically make you one. When Rap music was Rap (not the commercial nonsense everywhere now), one gets shocked at the explicit content of killing the rapper fantasize. One would wonder Why aren't they arrested for crimes they have testified to commit. the answer is no proof of any such crimes. it's just fiction to out it simply.

If IPOB was in America, the US security agencies will just bust them as a lying organisation and won't even bother wasting their tym on a Python dance. They will only expose Kanu as a fraud, and mess him up by questioning his character.

if I get get up and brag that I will kill Wike or I will blow up government House. Or i claim to have possession of a nuclear bomb. The security agencies will arrest me and investigate and when found to be empty talk to impress some guys in my street, they should let me go.
They can't just turn me into a terrorist simply because I'm trying to impress some idiots in my neighborhood. maintaining that I'm a terrorist when clearly I'm not is either because they are inept or they have a vendetta.

Be enlightened! Stop displaying ignorance. Threats ko kill ni.... No threat against the political leadership is taken lightly in the saner climes

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/03/dont-tell-secret-service-of-your-facebook-posts-threatening-to-kill-obama/

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/man-who-threatened-obamas-life-on-social-media-sentenced-to-63-months-in-federal-prison/article/2623038&ved=0ahUKEwj7jZyqo67WAhWEJ1AKHcTmBNAQFgg4MAM&usg=AFQjCNFanjBY661tNNVFFC0O8wdB9TcT9A

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2017/09/14/national-guardsman-jailed-threats-kill-vice-president-mike-pence/665074001/

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Syphax(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2017
Mynd44:
This is the comment tha nailed his coffin.

When he confessed that he was planning a coup and he intends to kill the President and the crowd cheered him on as usual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpB6c_lM9uY

As for Afam4eva, looooool, no comment biko.
He was speaking figuratively. He talked about the "Great Warrior" title Ohafians gave him and said that because of that he will come back with Buhari's head. Ohafians don't believe that you've killed someone till they see his or her severed head. So in other words, je coming back with Buhari's head means that he will defeat Buhari in the court case at Abuja.
cc Mynd44 afam4eva omenka
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by PentiumPro(f): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your unintelligent nonsense.

You even tried to have indulged the dolt for that long. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by PentiumPro(f): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
UduMgbo1:

Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

You are a robot cheesy grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by deomelo: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
PentiumPro:

You even tried to have indulged the dolt for that long. grin grin

I know grin

You know how to spot ignorant and unintelligent ipob?

When you show them facts and evidence and they turn around to ask you to show them facts and evidence again, this is where you abandon them because they are now in true ignorant and unintelligent ipob trolling and robotic mode, they are practically useless and pointless at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
Wow! So it hurts huh?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You should know these eternal crybabies can never take what they dish out on others. They look for trouble and run in all directions crying for help when a reaction happens. The comic part is that they'll repeat the same thing tomorrow expecting a different result.

Why a group of folks who passed through the horrors of 1967 will think it 'bravery' to repeat it, with the same result, is baffling but wetin concern me? I'm here to encourage them on their suicide mission cheesy

I eagerly await the next rally of the albino hunchback cowardly chest beater.......he's won himself a fan cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Mujtahida: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Afam4eva:

He said "I will go to Abuja and bring Buhari's head."

Some people obviously don't know what a metaphor is. We have a lot of educated illiterates in this country who have refused to use their god given brain. Until someone if armed to the teeth, you can't label them a terrorist organization. Kiss the truth and forever be free.
But the Hausas have also insisted that Buhari's blood and Baboon statement is also a metaphor twisted out of context

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Mujtahida: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
pazienza:

IPOB leader on NL? grin

I'm no leader of any group of persons, not even in NL or in real life. I'm an Igbophilic individual with violent love for Ndiigbo and Igboland, and volcanic hate for Igbophobic individuals or groups, and will protect Igbo interigity on and off line.

I believe in a homogeneous Igbo speaking nation united in sense of purpose, like Japan or Germany.

But I understand that a heterogeneous Biafra is closer to achieving a homogeneous Biafra than the current status quo. Just as I recognize that it is easier for Ndiigbo to secede from a restructured Nigeria with less central power and more geopolitical power and autonomy.
I would support any group pursing any of the above. But my ultimate aim is for a homogeneous Igbo nation.

I believe that a largely homogeneous nation is easier to manage and develop than a tower of Babel.

And what made you think I have contact to NK? grin

I wish I did though, but I don't.

I have been on this board under different monikers since 2007, and I had been pro homogeneous Igbo independent nation since then till now, go figure.
Your aspirations are noble but take a calm, objective and comprehensive analysis of all that is involved(many of those factors have been discussed severally on nairaland and you'd see that as romantic as the idea of Biafra is-particularly the homogeneous one- it can hardly stand.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Mujtahida: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
unohbethel:

wat u stated here is the real reason that igbos hate the yorubas i must tell u..
Continue to hate them you hear, continue.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by agabusta: 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Afam4eva:

Calm down and do the thinking for yourself. Were you expecting Kanu to go to Abuja and actually bring Buhari's head. Are you people kids for christ sake? We all know Kanu has a caustic tongue and says things that makes people hyper but saying he will bring Buhari's head without him or his group ever seen with weapons is...

You seem not to look at it from another angle. Even if his own supporters will not carry out the threat or support it, what of the supporters of Buhari??

No matter how much you dislike him, he too has millions of supporters that can go on rampage at the slightest provocation.

That statement is highly inciteful and should discouraged and condemned.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by MalcoImX: 12:14am On Sep 19, 2017
Afam4eva:

He said "I will go to Abuja and bring Buhari's head."

[s]Some people obviously don't know what a metaphor is. We have a lot of educated illiterates in this country who have refused to use their god given brain. Until someone if armed to the teeth, you can't label them a terrorist organization. Kiss the truth and forever be free.
[/s]
There's nothing that Kanu would say that you won't excuse it. There's no way you can twist this thing to soften the effect. To bring somebody's head is very literal, as you can't do that without severing it from the body. I don't think it'd sound metaphoric to you if Buhari was the one who made that statement in reference to Kanu. But if you insist, what does it mean? And if it is metaphoric, is it the only one there? What other metaphors do we have in those outbursts? Do these also qualify as metaphors?
1. “The man you are looking at on the television is not Buhari, he is from Sudan. … He cannot deceive Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB."
2. "I will break the zoo into pieces."
3. "You are under direct order from me,
any day you hear I have been arrested, to burn down Nigeria to the ground.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by wediehere1: 12:02pm On Apr 05
omenka:
You know what? I rarely watch the lunatic's videos but yesterday decided to watch this particular one. What got to me wasn't really his threat to behead the president, what I found chilling was the reaction of those "elders" when he made the statement!

Do they unzip their skulls and evacuate it before attending those rallies?

Peaceful indeed.

As a matter of fact, I'm finding a way to forward a letter of complaint to AI attaching this video. They need to open their eyes to what we had had to put up with.

Nigerian government was too darn patient with that clown.

And who the hell is the clown walking behind him with a Torah? This Kanu's brand of brainwashing would leave Hitler scratching his head if he were still alive today.

Smh.
you are a good contributor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Has Judiciary, National Assembly In His Armpit, Pocket – Buba Galadima / Udom Promises To Make Akwa Ibom Aviation Hub In West Africa / Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.