Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,941 members, 7,969,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:14 PM

Will This Be Possible In Nigeria??? - Contribute To The Discuss! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will This Be Possible In Nigeria??? - Contribute To The Discuss! (517 Views)

Did Tradermoni Contribute To Buhari's Support In The South East And South West? / What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? / Gbagada Residents Contribute To Fix Their Dilapidated Roads (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will This Be Possible In Nigeria??? - Contribute To The Discuss! by pinkcottoncandy: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Will it be possible for us to operate as 6 countries within one umberella?

Like it is in Europe where countries come together to form one big union and donate money to the centre to fund our collective national security ...NIGERIAN UNION

In my opinion, this will satisfy every ethnic group...

And

1) Create multiple jobs for all....that is instead of having 1 job opening in Nigeria, we can have 6 job openings for 6 countries.

2) There will be healthy competition for development by the different countries which will only benefit the common man on the streets.

These are my 2...I am sure there are more..

Lets hear from you
Re: Will This Be Possible In Nigeria??? - Contribute To The Discuss! by flame2010(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
IF DONE IN A GOOD MANNER,IT WILL BE OKAY
Re: Will This Be Possible In Nigeria??? - Contribute To The Discuss! by Ninethmare: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is exactly what we call restructuring
But the Northerners would not agree
Cause the south would control most of the oil and gas companies
Re: Will This Be Possible In Nigeria??? - Contribute To The Discuss! by zionmde: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nooo
our masters will not agree. Moreover our fellow servants in the west are puppies (billy billy) they will always agree on watever the masters say. They have no ambition, they think they are doing us because as zombies they were deceived that its turn by turn, so they will always be puppets thinking that in 2023 they will rule the country.
Pls only puppies are allowed to quote me
Re: Will This Be Possible In Nigeria??? - Contribute To The Discuss! by mumumugu(m): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:
Nooo
our masters will not agree. Moreover our fellow servants in the west are puppies (billy billy) they will always agree on watever the masters say. They have no ambition, they think they are doing us because as zombies they were deceived that its turn by turn, so they will always be puppets thinking that in 2023 they will rule the country.
Pls only puppies are allowed to quote me

who be master..who be servant
Re: Will This Be Possible In Nigeria??? - Contribute To The Discuss! by theguvnor: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ethnic Group: a community or population made up of people who share a common cultural background or descent.

Only the south east and south west has what comes close to the above definition.

In my opinion, this will satisfy every ethnic group

Would you like to explain how this will satisfy the North Central and North East?
Re: Will This Be Possible In Nigeria??? - Contribute To The Discuss! by zionmde: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
mumumugu:

who be master..who be servant
Good question Masters : North Loyal servant 1 (puppets, billy billies) AKA zombies :West Revolting servants: SS and SE
Re: Will This Be Possible In Nigeria??? - Contribute To The Discuss! by bedspread: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Great write up....

I hd some discussions and I came to a conclusion dt in Nigeria, We are Deciving ourselves.... Nigeria is about 4-5 Countries in one.......
Let's stop deceiving ourselves... All we should do is to have a Peaceful Refredum .... No hostilities, no killings, no thugs... who ever decides to go thru the Refredum should go.
We all could still be allies..
Re: Will This Be Possible In Nigeria??? - Contribute To The Discuss! by psucc(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Not in Nigeria where s section plays the master and the others the servants.

Provided the Sultan and the Arewa Youths and Ango Abdullahi do not support restructuring, bros it remains a mirrage.
Re: Will This Be Possible In Nigeria??? - Contribute To The Discuss! by oladeebo: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
pinkcottoncandy:
Will it be possible for us to operate as 6 countries within one umberella?

Like it is in Europe where countries come together to form one big union and donate money to the centre to fund our collective national security ...NIGERIAN UNION

In my opinion, this will satisfy every ethnic group...

And

1) Create multiple jobs for all....that is instead of having 1 job opening in Nigeria, we can have 6 job openings for 6 countries.

2) There will be healthy competition for development by the different countries which will only benefit the common man on the streets.

These are my 2...I am sure there are more..

Lets hear from you

when Europe become a country?
Re: Will This Be Possible In Nigeria??? - Contribute To The Discuss! by pinkcottoncandy: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
oladeebo:

when Europe become a country?

Did you read the article

Na your type nor dey enter class

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army To End Operation Python Dance II October 14 / Buhari’s Health ‘private’ Even If Nigeria Paying, Says Lai Mohammed / PHOTOS: Akeredolu, El Rufai And Aregbesola Attend Ngrtruefed Meeting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.