Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,170 members, 7,916,415 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:56 PM

Women Are Ungrateful - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Ungrateful (5383 Views)

Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) / ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Beadex1:
lol....boss your blood is just hot, take things easy believe me if you start hitting on other girls right away you will still think about her. What i will advice you to do is re-discover yourself and everything will be in place
you Have A Good point. I Am Working On Another Girl But Still I Know i Still Feel Her Deep Down. Maybe I Just Need A Break From All These... Even Revenge Can not Stop This
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by jorion(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
bro, sorry. Now follow my advice. Add her on facebook, instagram etc but never whatsapp. Now focus on your career. Don't fall in love again until you achieve your goals. Make sure she sees it, infact flaunt your wealth around her but never ever let her come near you. Continue being successful, now find a younger and more beautiful babe. This is my perfect revenge plan
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by fran6co(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2017
DeadRat:
see Alot Of Your Post. Maybe you Can Help. Has It Become A Crime To Love Without Cheating? Did I Go Wrong In Giving A Woman My Attention and Heart? I Made Myself Vulnerable And All I Get Is Being casted away Like A Stone. I Tried To Save It,i Begged,i Knelt down, i Spoke Of Our Love But It All Fell On deaf Ears
brother it's ok mine was worst four good years bt she still left and started having some sort of relationship with my best friend. the worst mistake I ever made was lting my best friend b a good frnd to my ex. I thought the dude had a clean heart, it was after the breakup I realize he had been scheming for us to brake up. i realize he has been brainwashing my ex and nw I see them together it makes me feel terrible. mehn life in life hv learnt never to trust. bro just man up u will gt tru this
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2017
DeadRat:
Why Are Ladies So Terrible! You Give A Woman All Your Heart All Because You want To Build A Future With Her But She Ends Up Messing your Heart Up. You Show Them Love And They Take It For Granted... I Have Decided To Stop Being The Nice Guy... fvck you Girls! You All Are Something Else... Since You Like It The Bad Way,its What You All Shall Get... I Would Never Give My Heart Out To Any Girl again. she Must Beg To Have It... Pathetic Creatures

Both sexes are ungrateful however I don't believe in changing your attitude just because of somebody if you do then it means the person has won as they've changed you, just move on one day she might regret it and beg for your forgiveness or .... she might even live happily ever after but regardless you shouldn't care just move on bro.
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
jorion:
bro, sorry. Now follow my advice. Add her on facebook, instagram etc but never whatsapp. Now focus on your career. Don't fall in love again until you achieve your goals. Make sure she sees it, infact flaunt your wealth around her but never ever let her come near you. Continue being successful, now find a younger and more beautiful babe. This is my perfect revenge plan
waw!Sounds good. Thanks For This.i Will Do That Immediately
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Duru009(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
*Original Chinese herbs For MEN *

-If you need a hard rock erection that will make you last very long in Sexx.

- Take one tablet 30min before sexx. You will last Upto 30mins to 1hr for 1st round. You will do as many rounds as you want.

- It will clean your sperm by making it thick.

-Just one tablet can last upto two weeks in your system.

- This drug is purely herbal without side effect . it will make you stronger and increase your libido constantly.

- lt ensures constant flow of blood to your penis. thereby making it turgid and strong whenever you want to have Sexx.

-lt contains 8 tablet in the sachet.
If you want to make your spouse, wife or girlfriend happy. "This is the final bus-stop" . A trial will certainly convince you. This Chinese drug has been existence for the past 20yrs.

- I beg ladies here to recommend this good herbal drug for their men.
It will make you happy.

Total cost is #8,500 because is an imported drug.
But am giving it out for #7000 for serious buyers.

*Buy now while stock last.
Call or text me now: 08066319080
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2017
kimbraa:
This is usually the feeling you get when you're heartbroken. Sorry, you'll eventually get used to it, and still fall inlove with another girl. grin
you Were Right
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Lillyane(f): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2017
You guys will not seek for advice for after heartbreak u guys will come to NL to rant and lay complains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What do you enjoy most during Sex? / "I Prepared This Soup With #120, I'm A Good Wife Material", Lady Says / Collection Of Interesting Facts. [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.