Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Gambian Jollof Is Better Than Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof - Mreazi says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gambian Jollof Is Better Than Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof - Mreazi says (1259 Views)

Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? / Blac Chyna: 'Nigerian Jollof Is So Bomb' - She Declares As She Lands In Nigeria / Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambian Jollof Is Better Than Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof - Mreazi says by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
During his recent interview with "4 News" in london. Mreazi was asked to choose the best jollof, between Nigerian and Ghanaian jollof. But the singer gave a surprise answer and choose Gambian jollof.

We think Mreazi did this just to avoid another attack from Nigerians.

Watch The Full Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e4bEek-1G8

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/gambian-jollof-is-better-than-nigerian.html

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3

Re: Gambian Jollof Is Better Than Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof - Mreazi says by Lilshorecords(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
sense fall on you Mr Eazi!
Re: Gambian Jollof Is Better Than Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof - Mreazi says by Shelloween(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nigga who gives you the shii you smoke?. Stop talking like a mad man or is it Otedola money dey spoil your sense?
Re: Gambian Jollof Is Better Than Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof - Mreazi says by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin shocked grin

This idiot has just fallen from grace to grass,

A pathetic and shameless liar.

Otedola pikin go soon dump am, na that go be the final blow wey go unblow the ozuoor!

Mr. Eazi life is beginning to become uneasy for you.

It's such a shame!
Re: Gambian Jollof Is Better Than Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof - Mreazi says by Shelloween(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

This idiot has just fallen from grace to grass,

A pathetic and shameless liar.

Otedola pikin go soon dump am, na that go be the final blow wey go unblow the ozuoor!

Mr. Eazi life is beginning to become uneasy for you.

It's such a shame!

lol. Who provoke you guy? Abi you play Chelsea v Arsenal 2.5? Take it easy on Eazi nah.

1 Like

Re: Gambian Jollof Is Better Than Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof - Mreazi says by OkuFaba(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Temi Otedola has sucked this one sense finish..

Niggur dey release him sense instead of sperm during intercourse.
Re: Gambian Jollof Is Better Than Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof - Mreazi says by OkuFaba(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Shelloween:
lol. Who provoke you guy? Abi you play Chelsea v Arsenal 2.5? Take it easy on Eazi nah.
e play am 1.5 with small odd e still cut.
Re: Gambian Jollof Is Better Than Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof - Mreazi says by ebukahandsome(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
He is struggling to get noticed..
Empty skull
Re: Gambian Jollof Is Better Than Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof - Mreazi says by ItxAyce(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ozwor
Re: Gambian Jollof Is Better Than Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof - Mreazi says by Macdawid(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ahswr this guy mattter don taya me, some1 should jos goan dispose him asap!
Re: Gambian Jollof Is Better Than Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof - Mreazi says by CriticMaestro: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
I don't even know what this people are arguing about, jollof is a Nigerian word #jollification.... I was ate a party jollof rice that was brought home, my belle don full but I still dey cry dey chop....Na naija jollof for u
Re: Gambian Jollof Is Better Than Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof - Mreazi says by BoyHuncho(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sha make sure say u no come naija again oo..make u just siddon for that ur Gambia dey chop their jollof..we don kukuma tire to dey hear ur zagadat every time undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend –miss Nigeria / Man Confesses To Masturbating To Nigerian Nudist Maheeda’s Photos / Ogenyi Onazi Playing Taxi With His Porsche Panamera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.