Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:07 AM

Leave Office Or ..... You, Obasanjo To Veteran African Leaders (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Office Or ..... You, Obasanjo To Veteran African Leaders (pics) (397 Views)

I Have Been Fair In My Appointments- President Buhari Tells Igbo Leaders (PICS) / I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan / Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Office Or ..... You, Obasanjo To Veteran African Leaders (pics) by ToroGist(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Former Nigerian President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, has advised long serving African leaders to leave office because if they did not, ‘office will leave them.’

According to him, a reason why most of such leaders stay on was because they had fears. He added that they were, however, becoming a rare commodity.

“Well, really after 12, 15 years, some of them up to 30, some have fears, I think that now they are becoming a rare commodity. And maybe if you don’t leave office, what happens, office will leave you,” he stressed.

Well, really after 12, 15 years, some of them up to 30, some have fears, I think that now they are becoming a rare commodity. And maybe if you don’t leave office, what happens, office will leave you.

He reserved praise for Angola’s dos Santos, who recently opted to step down after 38 years in charge. Obasanjo said he hoped other leaders will .........

See the PHOTOS of all African rulers who have stayed for so many years and read more
here:
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/17/leave-office-office-will-leave-obasanjo-tells-veteran-african-leaders-photos/
Re: Leave Office Or ..... You, Obasanjo To Veteran African Leaders (pics) by Paperwhite(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
So the baboon hypocrite have the stupid audacity to insult others Africa is truly cursed.

1 Like

Re: Leave Office Or ..... You, Obasanjo To Veteran African Leaders (pics) by limeta(f): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afonja way

1 Like

Re: Leave Office Or ..... You, Obasanjo To Veteran African Leaders (pics) by fergie001: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
shocked

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Reveals What He Discussed With President Trump / (photo) Akwa Ibom State Governor Grants Orphaned Undergraduate Food Vendor N1m / Nigerian Politics,no Permanent Friend,no Permanent Enemy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.