Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,961 members, 7,942,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

How Human Beings Make Themselves gods To Be Worshipped - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Human Beings Make Themselves gods To Be Worshipped (382 Views)

99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) / Satan Has Been Allowed To Be Worshipped Openly In Washington DC As A Brave Lady / Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Human Beings Make Themselves gods To Be Worshipped by 0temAtum: 6:09am On Sep 18, 2017
I laugh when I see people worshipping human beings like them and say they are worshipping God. Some worship morning water while others worship evening water, courtesy of TB Joshua. Some worship bible Yahweh while some worship Koran Allah, lol. That's what I call 'Worshipping Unintelligent Beings'. I'll explain why I say they are unintelligent beings. God Almighty who created all things did so and made brain-using and discoveries a path to follow, but Yahweh and Allah and other unwise beings like them made religion their final bus stops. They are obsessed with being worshipped, lol.

Below is a case of how human beings like you and me made their fellow human beings worship Ataba Uyami, a mountain. See their reasons for doing such:

Doctufos: Otem Erectus 124: 1-34

1. Now Omezi who was also the son of Opotu had lived with the Mozumites. And the Mozumites had begun to say, the great mountain called Ataba Uyami is the god whom we worship.
2. And they told Omezi about the cowries of good fortune which they had acquired after making sacrifice to the mountain. And they said, we have good luck when we have the cowries with us.
3. And many things had been said about the ordinary cowries of Ataba and Uyami. And thousands of people went to worship the mountain perhaps they shall have the supposed divine cowries also.
4. Now when Omezi heard it, he said, I shall go and find out by myself whether the things which they testify are true or not. For I doubt if they are true at all. For I know that Ataba and Uyami are the names of homos like myself, for these are the names of my siblings.
5. And Omezi took his wife and five children and went far into the land of Adavi. And when Omezi had reached the land, he said that he sought after the great mountain. And he was brought to the feet of the mountain.
6. And he saw how Adavi his brother invoked the spirit of the gods and goddesses of the mountain, saying, send down rain. And he made sacrifice and roasted the meat and yams which they had brought before him.
7. And when Ataba and his sister saw the smoke which arose to them, they fetched water from the well upon the mountain and poured down the water continuously. And the people were amazed.
8. And they rushed to the foot of the mountain where the water poured upon. And they bathed in the water. For they said that it was a sacred water. And they also drank the water and took some away in their gourds, saying, we shall sprinkle the water upon our market places and the corners of our houses. And we shall make gains.
9. Now when Omezi had seen Adaviruku very well, he recognized him and said, brother, I am happy to see you again. And what is this mystery which you manifested before all these people?
10. And Adaviruku said, truly I have lived in fulfillment of my name. For father called me Adaviruku, saying, he came with a pot-belly, for when I was born, my stomach was very big. And now I have worked towards the feeding of my stomach.
11. For with the uruku sent down from the mountain do I make my wealth and obtain my treasure.
12. And the people came to observe the magic of the gods such as the sending down of cowries, the outpouring of water from the rock and the rain of red hot coals and fire.
13. And all these do I by the power of the gods.
14. And Omezi said, where are Ataba and Uyami? Now when Adaviruku heard it, he said, Ataba and Uyami are no more homos but they are now gods.
15. And they are the sought after by thousands of homos from different lands. For the Fikites and the Edomans and the Tifites and Gonites and all the lands to the east come to this mountain and worship them.
16. Now Omezi said, are they dead or alive? For I know that the dead are those who become gods.
17. And Adaviruku said, come with me to the top of the mountain and you shall understand better. And Adaviruku climbed to the top of the mountain with Omezi. And Omezi saw his siblings there.
18. And they ate the flesh of goats and sheep which had been roasted and sent up to them as sacrifices.
19. And they told Omezi the whole secret.
20. And Omezi said, this is not right. For why do you exploit the people so much that they give you their resources? And I know of some of the Mozumites who went to borrow and even steal goats and rams and all manner of crops and corns, saying, we shall go to sacrifice them to the great mountain Ataba Uyami.
21. And it shall send down cowries of protection and wealth also.
22. This thing is not right, O my siblings, for why do you make yourself god when you are not?
23. And Adaviruku said, where does your thinking come from? And Omezi said, from the head, for the iresu(ori) is the powerhouse of the whole body.
24. And Adaviruku said, why do we rule over all forms of animals so much that we can take them? And Omezi said, it is because of the power of our heads. For the heads of the homos are greater than the heads of the animals in intelligence.
25. And Adaviruku said, have you not heard that the gods are different from the homos by intelligence? For whichever homo is of high intelligence is already a god. And such can rule over millions of homos from generation to generation.
26. Now Omezi, this form of intelligence is what we possess. And with it, we have made the homos worship us and come to our land to worship it as a sacred place.
27. For intelligence is god and not physical strength.
28. An intelligent homo shall control a thousand animals who have more physical strength than himself.
29. Now Omezi, whatever is seen as a god is actually a god. For we are gods because the people think of us as gods. And every homo on earth is capable of being known as a god. For he who has used his intelligence and develop on it shall be called a god.
30. And he who has not done exploit is not a god because he has not discovered his intellect and work on it.
31. Now Omezi, why do you think that there are thousands of gods all over the face of the earth? This is so because intellects are many. And they who manifest those intellectual powers are qualified to be called gods.
32. And there are gods of craftiness, gods of wisdom, wise words, tricks, music, drunkenness, fire, water, fertility and many others, according to the areas which they had worked hard and extraordinarily.
33. Now Omezi, do not worry over the type of god we have chosen to be, but you go and meditate and know the type of god you are, then go and manifest it. But we offer you a place in our godhood.
34. And Omezi went away, for he felt that it was wrong for the homos who are intelligent to impoverish others for the sake of their own well being.

(1) (Reply)

Educate Your Spirit / "Shameful Person" - Man Shares Video& Pic Of Church-goer Stealing From Offertory / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.