Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:12 PM

What Manner Of "LOVE" Do You Have? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Manner Of "LOVE" Do You Have? (612 Views)

What Can Love Do? / All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Manner Of "LOVE" Do You Have? by oaroloye(m): 6:24am On Sep 18, 2017
SHALOM!

WHAT MANNER OF LOVE DO YOU HAVE?

I am really fed up of Hypocrites who say that they "love" GOD, Lord Yahshua, Brethren, Friends, Enemies, or Strangers, or ME, with NO IDEA what they are talking about, nor interest in being corrected!

Let us get rid of this error today, for once and for all!

The Ancient Greek has at least TWELVE DIFFERENT WORDS that the Oyinbos lazily and deceitfully translated "LOVE." ELEVEN of those Words are used in the New Testament.

The only one that the Unbelievers and Hypocrites mean, when THEY talk about "LOVE" is the ONLY ONE of those twelve that is NOT in The New Testament.

https://www.nairaland.com/3386271/dispelling-colonial-oyinbo-love-deception

The ONE definition of LOVE that is Significant is AGAPE: Altruistic Love.

This is the term used in:

..    1st JOHN 5:1-5.

WHOSOEVER believeth that

"JESUS IS THE CHRIST"

is Born of God:
and every one that loveth
Him that Begat
loveth him also
that is Begotten of Him.
2. By this we know
that we love The Children of God,

"WHEN WE LOVE GOD,
AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS."

3. For this is The Love of God,

"THAT WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS:"

and His Commandments
are not grievous.
4. For whatsoever is Born of God
Overcometh the World:
and this is The Victory
that Overcometh the World,

"(EVEN) OUR FAITH."

5. Who is he that Overcometh the World,
but he that believeth
that Jesus is The Son of God?

. JOHN 14:15-27.

15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. And I will pray The Father,
and He shall give you another Comforter,
that He may abide with you for ever;
17. "Even the Spirit of Truth;
Whom the World cannot receive,
because it seeth him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not leave you Comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. At that day ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me, and I in you.
21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that
thou wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
He will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's Which sent me.
25. “These things
have I spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
(Which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father
will send in My Name,
He shall Teach you All Things
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 “Peace I leave with you;
My Peace I give unto you,
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

THESE VERSES OF SCRIPTURE ARE NOT AT ALL POPULAR WITH THE BIBLE RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITES!

They rather pretend that they do not exist!

Re: What Manner Of "LOVE" Do You Have? by ScienceWatch: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
@ pastor Bronchitis

At first glance I accepted that you were using Agape love in your posts, mentions and topics.

I observe with tongue in cheek that you exercise an extreme version of Agape love. Your altruistic giving is huge, long, super abundant, verbose, tiresome, fictitiousley rewarding, eye damaging, migraine inducing, counter intuitive and extremely excessive.

Pastor Bronchitis, I am not complaining but your version of Agape love has left me dataless, seized scroll finger, colour blind, anxious and my Mouse now have a noisy scroll button.
Re: What Manner Of "LOVE" Do You Have? by ScienceWatch: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Let us get rid of this error today, for once and for all!.
Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, let us examine the facts around the source of the fictional love that you preach. You claim to have studied and worshiped Criminal Scientology for more than 23 years now. The bad habits of the founder of Criminal Scientology has rubbed off on you.

Scientology's founder used to appear in his church as a holy man, but behind closed doors he enjoyed Satanic sexual orgies on his church alter with up to five young innocent church girls. It is reported that he would spray his sperm all over the holy alter while loudly screaming LUCIFER !! LUCIFER !! LUCIFER !!

Tithing in Scientology is forced through pressure to continuous purchase every new fictitious book that novelist L.Ron Hubbard wrote for his flock. He rapidly printed new versions of old novels. Some have reported to have spent more than 47 million Niara on tithing and cheap useless electro therapy.
Re: What Manner Of "LOVE" Do You Have? by ScienceWatch: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Let us get rid of this error today, for once and for all!.
Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, let us examine the facts around the source of the fictional love that you preach. You claim to have studied and worshiped Criminal Scientology for more than 23 years now. The bad cruel habits of the founder of Criminal Scientology has rubbed off on you.

Scientology's founder used to appear in his church as a holy man, but behind closed doors he enjoyed Satanic sexual orgies on his church alter with up to five young innocent church girls. It is reported that he would spray his sperm all over the holy alter while loudly screaming LUCIFER !! LUCIFER !! LUCIFER !!

Tithing in Scientology is forced through pressure to continuous purchase every new fictitious book that novelist L.Ron Hubbard wrote for his flock. He rapidly printed new versions of old novels. Some have reported to have spent more than 47 million Niara on tithing and cheap useless electro therapy.

Most would agree that viscous propaganda was NOT "accidents," but PLANNED by you and your demented Pentecostal PFN.
You and your envious masters The Pentecostal PNF have cowardly attacked the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and its kind, humble pastor for more than 34 yrs and designed the events that shape the masses worldview concerning the holy Scoan Church.

The world of truth seekers are extremely grateful for the transparent evidence on Emmanuel TV that the creator of our universe loves His creation. The truth of the Gospels are demonstrated daily. 24 hrs per day to destroy all the cruel propaganda and conspiracies for the effective healing of our souls.

(1) (Reply)

Agent Of Transformation / G.O Mountain Of Fire Under Fire For Using False Documents In The U.S / A COUNTER THREAD: Catholic Church Not A Bible Believing Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.