Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,324 members, 7,950,637 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Lol See The Funny Thing People Did To This Govt Warning Somewhere In Benin City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lol See The Funny Thing People Did To This Govt Warning Somewhere In Benin City (948 Views)

Bakare To Buhari: We Can Shut This Govt Down / I've Lost Hope In This Govt., Clueless Buhari Must Resign Immediately - Sen Okur / See This Govt Sec School In Cross River State. Man Cries Out To Gov Ayade (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol See The Funny Thing People Did To This Govt Warning Somewhere In Benin City by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin grin I was just taking a stroll along mission road, then I sighted this poster with the waste around it.

Funny thing is this warning sign has been there for a long time now to the extent that those people putting the wastes there even prefer to place it under that warning sign so the waste could easily be noticed .

Benin people gat no chills..... grin

Re: Lol See The Funny Thing People Did To This Govt Warning Somewhere In Benin City by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 18, 2017
In case this makes FP. Make I sitdown on top as ftc
Re: Lol See The Funny Thing People Did To This Govt Warning Somewhere In Benin City by junketer(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Edoloaded:
In case this makes FP. Make I sitdown on top as ftc
make i join you siddon as stc
Re: Lol See The Funny Thing People Did To This Govt Warning Somewhere In Benin City by BALLOSKI: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2017
Benin people sef.
Re: Lol See The Funny Thing People Did To This Govt Warning Somewhere In Benin City by abelprice(m): 6:46am On Sep 18, 2017
Edo pple and their funny way of doing thing... undecided...
Re: Lol See The Funny Thing People Did To This Govt Warning Somewhere In Benin City by Ninethmare: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2017
Lawlessness
Re: Lol See The Funny Thing People Did To This Govt Warning Somewhere In Benin City by malware: 7:27am On Sep 18, 2017
People can't just desist frim dumping refuse there just by erecting a signboard there. You need to apprehend some people to serve as a deterrence to others.
Re: Lol See The Funny Thing People Did To This Govt Warning Somewhere In Benin City by meezynetwork(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Nigeria is very dirty and this is caused by bad leadership
Re: Lol See The Funny Thing People Did To This Govt Warning Somewhere In Benin City by Homeboiy: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2017
Na so they still put the warning near BEDC fence

make them try go dump refuse there,Na 6months jail dey go receive
Re: Lol See The Funny Thing People Did To This Govt Warning Somewhere In Benin City by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2017
In a lawless country, it is a crime to be law-abiding.
Re: Lol See The Funny Thing People Did To This Govt Warning Somewhere In Benin City by somehow: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2017
Everything na bad leadership! Na leaders dump refuse there even with the warning?
meezynetwork:
Nigeria is very dirty and this is caused by bad leadership

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha, Nnewi, Others To Enjoy 16hrs Steady Electricity Daily -obiano / Anti-grazing Law: 56yr-old Herdsman Commits Suicide For Losing 200 Cows In Benue / Nnandi Kanu Remains The Leader Of Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.