Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) (47319 Views)

Mr Jollof Buys New Range Rover (Photos, Video) / Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by ola4ola(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2017
Kobicove:
Lying bloggers...who told you that the cars belong to her?
u read my mind

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 10:32am On Sep 18, 2017
Congratulations to her.
Her life, her business.
Her cars � , her hustle.
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by lomprico(m): 10:32am On Sep 18, 2017
Prostitution is now called socialite. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2017
According to Papa Robert Mugabe......beautiful ladies without brain and direction,their private parts suffers the most. grin grin
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Any man that ends up with this lady I pity him in advance. Give her 20 more years and you'll realize that excess of boobs and ass is bad. Everything will turn useless by then.

She seem shapeless to me.

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by baby124: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2017
It's not her own. See as she de hide the license plate. The fear of Nigerians online is the beginning of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by silasweb(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Physical beauty will only make men lust after you.
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Lol...
Unfortunately, that's the sad truth.
Ninethmare:
Without pussi most some ladies will be wretched

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by rovher: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2017
Kobicove:
Lying bloggers...who told you that the cars belong to her?
I swr' those cars dnt belong to her... she got just a benz, Whc is a tomato coloured benz, stays in shangisha, and not magodo... they should get it twisted...

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2017
This girl sha.. I reserve my comment cool
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by jamace(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2017
BAB power! shocked shocked

BAB= Bottom And Breast

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2017
Apart from her head, every other part of her looks gr8.
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by soflygerian(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2017
Who says Oloshoism is not an economic blueprint. Is ya life..!!!
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2017
ALL I CAN SAY IS CHAI CHAI-ER. CHAI-EST

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by vic155: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2017
Surprise! People that love boobs ll be the first to comments and start calling them ASHAWO!
Hippocrates of the highest order!!!

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by sekem: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Ninethmare:
Without pussi most ladies will be wretched

I dey tell you

It's püssy power all the way for such ladies
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2017
rovher:

I swr' those cars dnt belong to her... she got just a benz, Whc is a tomato coloured benz, stays in shangisha, and not magodo... they should get it twisted...

She used to hole up with guys back in the day at Magodo. Her name is Moria. Some people know her like a pastor knows his word.

Yeah, the cars are certainly not hers.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2017
massive assets ain't sexy to me. e.g this bitch's

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by olu1759(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Cowbell awa milk.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by samdeto(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2017
chijioke199102:
talk of winning and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below.....

all dis nairabet agents no dey hear word

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by wildchild02: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2017
#Beautiful

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by Clobis(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2017
and this is news? i think whoever put this as news is not fit to be a moderator.
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
The men that contributed to those cars hope you got bigger one's for ur mama

Wait !

You mean she is a prostitute ?
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2017
Melvyn11:
Somebody will na be cheating on this one with girls that look like Masquerade. Smh

That's men for you.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2017
DATS WAT BIG BREASTS CAN GIVE U. BENZ RANGE. ALL IS VANITY.
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by OCTAVO: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2017
Those boobs are liability not asset. angry

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by swagifted(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2017
there are two types of guys in the world 1st, the guy who left her phone with 5 missed calls, 2nd, the guy who she just left 5 missed calls on his phone.. which of them are you in Her life?

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by iswallker(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2017
Hard work pays...that's the bottom line... grin

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) by larrybabanla(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Omg!? I love the Benz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) / Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass / Top 7 Seven Biggest Record Label In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.