Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,175 members, 7,928,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

Naruto Vs Bleach: Which Is Tighter? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Vs Bleach: Which Is Tighter? (1643 Views)

Poll: If forced to choose only one, which would it be?

Naruto: 63% (7 votes)
Bleach: 36% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Uzumaki Naruto VS Ichigo Kurosaki: Who Will Win? / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naruto Vs Bleach: Which Is Tighter? by crudedude(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2007
cheesy
Re: Naruto Vs Bleach: Which Is Tighter? by Xjeks: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2007
Yea,,,,,,,,bleach is very matured.
Re: Naruto Vs Bleach: Which Is Tighter? by Seun(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2007
Naruto is a better story while bleach is a better anime in terms of graphics.
The Naruto character designs are awful and inconsistent while bleach is just endless, meaningless fighting.
Re: Naruto Vs Bleach: Which Is Tighter? by lakside20(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2007
Now this is an arguement that can go on 4 eva. im a follower of both animes [being introduced to naruto first] but must say naruto is kinda rubbish with all the filler and crappy animations. He uses two techniques, kage bushin and rasengan to do everything, enemies whoop his ass yet he can summon the frog boss Gamachichi. To me, too many good guys in naruto led to useless storyline whereas the bleach concept is of a better one. yes they fight a lot but dam, its an anime not a drama. If u want a love sick story telling rubbish anime try Blood+. My final decision, Bleach anyday anytime anywhere. If u notice, nobody knew that the story about the Bounto was actually a filler because it was tite, but every body knows the naruto season ended at the fight at the Valley of The End with Sasuke. Im out. tongue grin
Re: Naruto Vs Bleach: Which Is Tighter? by Seun(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2007
The bleach anime team has better writers, but in comparing the series shouldn't we use the manga?
Re: Naruto Vs Bleach: Which Is Tighter? by crudedude(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2007
i got to kno about naruto first and kinda luvd it.but when i saw bleach i saw sumtin entirely different.yeah to some bleach is tight but what can i say.each time i watch naruto i just luv it more dan bleach.2 d guy dat says naruto does only a couple of moves,hw much moves does ichigo do anyway?u kno wat d 2 mangas share sumtin in common, d main characters both have some evil part of dem which dey r both using wen dey fight,noticed dat?, c ya
Re: Naruto Vs Bleach: Which Is Tighter? by echowords(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2007
Naruto is tighter at all levels, from the story down to the characters. A few more episodes of hurricane chronicles would finalise this issue. cool
Re: Naruto Vs Bleach: Which Is Tighter? by byakuyaa: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2007
well,with whats goin on in naruto right now,naruto is def the hottest.bleach is about to get really hot with the Vizards about to attack earth but i dont think anyone can anticipate any battle in bleach like the most anticipated battle in naruto.and that is the battle btw grown up naruto and sasuke.does anybody fill me?
Re: Naruto Vs Bleach: Which Is Tighter? by echowords(m): 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2007
Just look at that poll 100% to naruto - 0% bleach
Re: Naruto Vs Bleach: Which Is Tighter? by Jyuken(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2007
naruto is tighter.bleach to me is nonsense; i mean who fights a senseless neverending battle like that Ichigo runt does?in terms of plot, graphics and just about everything you can think of, naruto beats bleach hands down. shocked
Re: Naruto Vs Bleach: Which Is Tighter? by Seun(m): 5:56am On Mar 04, 2007
Graphically, bleach is better. Honestly. But in all other respects, Naruto is better. Bleach is all about introducing new characters every week, and then putting them in a fight the next moment. First, the vice-captains and captains of SOul Society. Then the Arrancers, the Viazards, the former Espadas, then the Espadas. It never stops!!
Re: Naruto Vs Bleach: Which Is Tighter? by Chiz2(m): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2007
Ok lets be fair
in terms of fillers naruto is out of it
but
story line wise naruto is definitely more matured
bleach is going around in circles it's just a series of rescue missions
first soul society now houguomondo [ forgive my spelling ]
Re: Naruto Vs Bleach: Which Is Tighter? by echowords(m): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2007
I have already quit donwloading bleach, I am just not impressed anymore.
Re: Naruto Vs Bleach: Which Is Tighter? by NNMUU(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2010
Naruto still has the best story line in all animes but Bleach is still better. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Vs Bleach: Which Is Tighter? by Seun(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2010
The days of comparing Naruto and Bleach are long gone. It's like comparing apples and sand.

(1) (Reply)

Must See New TV Episodes (US): They Are Back! / 4400 (t.v Series That Will Keep You Glued To Your Television Set) / Movie Downloading Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.