Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,257 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:56 AM

3 Men Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta For Stealing Motorcycle (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Men Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta For Stealing Motorcycle (Photos) (18140 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Men Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta For Stealing Motorcycle (Photos) by peacemara54(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Check my signature
Re: 3 Men Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta For Stealing Motorcycle (Photos) by lincs25(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
You people that have not experience local thieve you will be lamenting how they are maltreating those boys. It happen to me on Thursday 14th September 2017 when I was sleeping, those boys off my light outside burgle my wind-door use stick with a hook carry my wallet emptied it and drop it outside for me. It was not funny shall. My phone escape because they were struggling with it and the phone fall so I hear sound and wake up that was how they ran away.
Re: 3 Men Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta For Stealing Motorcycle (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
D first guy by ur left no dey worry himself, wetin happen don happen
Re: 3 Men Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta For Stealing Motorcycle (Photos) by donqx: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
oh
Re: 3 Men Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta For Stealing Motorcycle (Photos) by tomholly: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Get busy positively

Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing:
Digital marketing training gives the participants richer understanding of the foundations of the new digital marketing and social media marketing landscape and acquire a new set of stories, understand new concepts, and tools to help you digitally create, distribute, promote products and services online

Digital marketing training course is action learning and deliverable oriented.

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!

Get a Fast,Secured and reliable web Hosting Service @ www.hostgate.com.ng

Re: 3 Men Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta For Stealing Motorcycle (Photos) by rightwingz: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Multiple online reports have it that this three able bodied men, were paraded yesterday by Agbor Gha Ihun security outfit shortly after they stole a brand new Lifan Motorcycle at the Mariere end of the Benin/Asaba Express Road, Agbor, Delta State...

Report has it that they are all from Oguta, in Imo State.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/men-apprehended-for-stealing-motorcylce-in-delta.html

Report has it that they are all from Oguta, in Imo State.

Crime rate in Delta state is perpetrated by Igbo period. I am sorry to say this but true.................. I don't go to Asaba again because of crime from same people.

I think tollgate and movement permit across states is necessary.
20% of Delta state civil servants are igbos whereas no single delta is employed in the 5 state of Biafra.
Igbos are marginalizing Nigerians economically.
Re: 3 Men Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta For Stealing Motorcycle (Photos) by dpreacher92: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
See able bodied men ooo..
Re: 3 Men Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta For Stealing Motorcycle (Photos) by FSunderrated111: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please check out this Youtube channel guys. Like, Share, Comment, and subscribe for more videos. Thank you in advance guys. kiss

Free State underrated

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsA7gbbeQAdX4__M06gAERQ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isah Aliyu: Kogi Blogger Arrested On Natasha Akpoti's Reques Freed After 14 Days / Car Thief Nabbed By The Police In Yenagoa After He Was Arrested For Same Crime / Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.