Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,750 members, 7,898,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 04:39 PM

Checkout The 'cage Treatment' Meted Out To Criminals In Warri, Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Checkout The 'cage Treatment' Meted Out To Criminals In Warri, Delta State (404 Views)

Police Arrest Welder Who Manufacture Locally Made Guns To Criminals In Akwa Ibom / Police Sergeant Caught Selling Weapons To Criminals In Plateau (photo) / See Epic Punishment Meted Out To Some Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The 'cage Treatment' Meted Out To Criminals In Warri, Delta State by mrlizo: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2017
A young man who has witnessed a yet another bizarre incident recently, has revealed the caged treatment meted out to criminals in Warri, Delta State. 

A Facebook user identified as Ade Marine TJ, has taken to the social networking platform and to reveal the harrowing punishment suspected criminals are made to go through in Delta state by the local authorities of the communities.

The witness who specified that this took place in Warri South Local Government, wrote;

"Dehumanization in highest form, I saw it live somewhere in Warri, I mean warri south local govt. This is the way executives of  communities in delta state punishes both innocents and suspects… devilis and barbaric, civilians dehumanizing civilians. I took the shots wit maximum cautions cos if I was caught, …

SOURCE: http://www.newsinnigeria.org/checkout-cage-treatment-meted-criminals-warri-delta-state-photos/

Re: Checkout The 'cage Treatment' Meted Out To Criminals In Warri, Delta State by Jumbus31(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2017
See as dem tame am like pitbull, I comdened this act though

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Slaughters Chief Imam, 16 Others In Borno Villages / Army Arrests Bishop, 18 Others For Robbery During Operation Crocodile Smile / How High Tension Wire Killed Mother And Two Kids In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.