Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,040 members, 7,883,604 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) (2404 Views)

20tri Naira: Could This Be The Biggest Fraud In Pmb's Government? / 2019: Unveiling Those Who Want To Be Governors In PMB ’s Cabinet / BREAKING: The Woman Who Mistakenly Voted For PDP In PMB Unit During Katsina Nort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by higherpower: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2017
This picture appeared online today. It shows PMB hosting or addressing the other world leaders while they look at him in amazement. I may not know the particular location this picture was taken but it seems the world now has great respect for Nigeria and PMB.
Meanwhile, if you can't say something reasonable, just pass oh.

9 Likes

Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by fk001(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2017
People don't value what they have until they lose it.

Buhari is a blessing to us

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by TheKingIsHere: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2017
Old picture. PMB doesn't have hair on his head anymore due to his cancer ailment.

All these paid BMC will do anything to paint Buhari good.

Here is the true picture of Buhari as he arrives UN today

https://www.nairaland.com/4061483/president-buhari-arrives-new-york

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by ihimiray(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2017
They all amazed that he is healthy after all he went through.... May God bless my president

3 Likes

Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by aolawale025: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2017
Another APC propaganda. This isn't a recent photo

4 Likes

Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by idupaul: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2017
higherpower:
This picture appeared online today. It shows PMB hosting or addressing the other world leaders while they look at him in amazement. I may not know the particular location this picture was taken but it seems the world now has great respect for Nigeria and PMB.

Very old pic when he was first inaugurated , after 2 years of useless leadership i doubt anyone will pay him attention in Newyork

3 Likes

Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by Danladi7: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2017
aolawale025:
Another APC propaganda. This isn't a recent photo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by idupaul: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2017
fk001:

he is actually a 30 years old curse that has plagued Nigeria for so long , I campaigned and voted for him but today i know i will never miss him when he goes
Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by Danladi7: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2017
idupaul:

Very old pic when he was first inaugurated , after 2 years of useless leadership i doubt anyone will pay him attention in Newyork

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by Danladi7: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2017
idupaul:

he is actually a 30 years old curse that has plagued Nigeria for so long , I campaigned and voted for him but today i know i will never miss him when he goes

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2017
Look at them....Paid to defend a bigot and a devil. Children who are ready to sell themselves for peanuts.

Tufiakwa!

Buhari is a little devil that kills women and children.
The world knows that!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by idupaul: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=Danladi7 post=60577075][/quote]

Your shallowness is amazing , for your information I have no Igbo blood in me
Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by Marcelo290(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2017
Lol Propagandists plenty for NL o, even a blind man knows this is an old picture, it's nice though.
Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by Danladi7: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2017
idupaul:

Your shallowness is amazing , for your information I have no Igbo blood in me
who cares grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by idupaul: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2017
Danladi7:

who cares grin

Your Children will care because no child wants to stem from a shallow DNA pool
Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by Danladi7: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2017
idupaul:

Your Children will care because no child wants to stem from a shallow DNA pool
grin
Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by PointB: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2017
higherpower:

lol.

They'll are probably curious to see the ill Nigeria inflicted upon themselves. Such life specimen is rare to come by.

Or you think they can understand his vocalisation?

In anycase, it's a photoshop of and old picture. I doubt if Donald Trump ever met a haired Buhari.

Now King Bubu son of Hari has no hair.
Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by Omeokachie: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2017
He was telling them about the latest cartoon he watched.

http://www.herald.ng/president-buhari-loves-cartoons-garba-shehu/

1 Like

Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by idupaul: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by PointZerom: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2017
Since you don't know where this took place, it is Photoshop
Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by PointZerom: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2017
fk001:

Pls can you upload the pictures of his completed projects in your states.
Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by vedaxcool(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by higherpower: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2017
PointB:

lol.

They'll are probably curious to see the ill Nigeria inflicted upon themselves. Such life specimen is rare to come by.

Or you think they can understand his vocalisation?

In anycase, it's a photoshop of and old picture. I doubt if Donald Trump ever met a haired Buhari.

Now King Bubu son of Hari has no hair.
Did I not warn you to pass? You can't stay with finding trouble
Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by higherpower: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2017
fk001:

God bless you
Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by devindevin2000: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2017
higherpower post=60576753[s:
]This picture appeared online today. It shows PMB hosting or addressing the other world leaders while they look at him in amazement. I may not know the particular location this picture was taken but it seems the world now has great respect for Nigeria and PMB.
Meanwhile, if you can't say something reasonable, just pass oh.[/s]

Afonajs and lie, Buhari that just arrived at night in US? It's still very early morning in all of US...still 6am ET time and dark outside, meaning there hasn't been a daylight since he arrived at midnight Eastern Time in America.
Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by PointB: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2017
higherpower:

Did I not warn you to pass? You can't stay with finding trouble

If you wanted me to pass, you shouldn't have posted it here. You should have shared it only among groups as gullible are yourself!
Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 18, 2017
higherpower:
Buhari is not talking to "the world" in that picture.
About 50 people are looking at him, thats all
Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by prolificJosh(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2017
The fella already said he doesn't know where and When this was taken...

1 Like

Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by higherpower: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Old picture. PMB doesn't have hair on his head anymore due to his cancer ailment.

All these paid BMC will do anything to paint Buhari good.

Here is the true picture of Buhari as he arrives UN today

https://www.nairaland.com/4061483/president-buhari-arrives-new-york

Ooh true picture of Buhari!!! Thought he's cloned. That you don't have sence is painful
Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by Nemesis1: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2017
grin

All moderators allow me to curse all these bastards freely, I take God beg una, but only after you view this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65rIA8ba8E4 of Buhari's arrival in JFK

These bastards said its not a recent new photo, some idiots said Buhari didn't arrive at night

You are all bastards and your generation is cursed , your propaganda has gotten to a sick level

Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by higherpower: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2017
devindevin2000:

Afonajs and lie, Buhari that just arrived at night in US? It's still very early morning in all of US...still 6am ET time and dark outside, meaning there hasn't been a daylight since he arrived at midnight Eastern Time in America.

A sign that you hardly pass exams. Did I tell you the picture was taken in US? Go back n calm down your hatred and read the post well. Don't always be a busy body.
Re: The World May Have Found A Sincere African Leader In PMB (picture) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2017
Blessing to u and ur generations. Ur mumu never do? [qquote author=fk001 post=60576860]People don't value what they have until they lose it.

Buhari is a blessing to us[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was SARS a Public Menace During Goodluck Jonathan's Government? / Osun Guber: US, UK And EU Condemns Re-run Polls Marred By Irregularities. / Difference Between Atiku And Buhari (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.