Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) (959 Views)

You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) / I Just Burned Down My Wife Super Market Because... / ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) by gooddynews(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2017
No be small thing yesterday night ooo see what a woman did to her husband car because he his seeing another woman # what do you guys think is it right for her to burn then his car like this

Re: A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2017
This is serious!
Re: A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) by Evablizin(f): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2017
sad

Too bad,very bad

Op this is motor not car nah grin
Re: A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) by gooddynews(m): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is serious!
Very much serious ooo she can kill oo
Re: A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2017
gooddynews:

Very much serious ooo she can kill oo
Make you just go marry that kind woman tongue
Re: A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) by Ninethmare: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2017
OK

1 Like

Re: A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) by izaray(f): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2017
By his wife doing this, its means d man's life and future property will be in danger. But some weman can be so heartless.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) by adrienne224: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2017
This is serious!
Re: A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) by gooddynews(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2017
adrienne224:
This is serious!
It is ooo I dy fair to marry now myself
Re: A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) by ibkkk(f): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2017
She's dangerous.
She could do something worse.

On top wetin nah?
Re: A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) by DozieInc(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2017
The woman got no chillz, but do I blame her?
Re: A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2017
that's fake news I was expecting to see a good, but what am seeing there is golf 3 or passat wagon no woman can burn their source of liflyhood not bcus of some b!tch

you burn down the car but the tyre is still intact
Re: A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) by joseo: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2017
will that stop him.....?......anyway life goes on
Re: A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) by obyrich(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
She is a terrorist. Kindly deploy the army immediately!
Re: A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) by Adaumunocha(f): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Fake news
Re: A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) by gooddynews(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Fake news
Do you have eyes when you see the did you see anything like bunch around or road

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pictures You Can Relate With When You Are Single And Don't Know Why / Are Ladies Crazy About Looks Like Guys ? / Is he not Cute,black Is Color (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.