Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) (68589 Views)

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by GetMeRight: 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:

if a sunni muslim has two options to kill a shia or a Christian he will choose to kill a shiite. dnt ask me why pls.
Secondly its not a sin for a muslim to kill an unbeliever while in contrast its a sin for a Christian to kill whether an unbeliever or not.
Daddy GO told you that?
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zionmde: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
GetMeRight:
Daddy GO told you that?
Ask that question to someone who doesn't know islam inside out
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zionmde: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
GetMeRight:
What about the beast your own people are trying to create?
Beasts who have not killed a single soldier. There are Igbos in the army they will know how best to handle their people
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
idupaul:

Common that's not a grave but a tactical trench and it's there to protect his life
Yes i know but mennn it's heartbreaking to see them sleep under harsh weather conditions, My friend once had pneumonia, Thank God it subsided.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by bukynkwuenu: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=mayDtolu post=60582372][/quote]
vagabond
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:
The few Igbo soldiers we have are posted to fight boko haram while they unleash those ones from the north to come here and extort people as well as kill innocent citizens. Anyway their business. but one day, one day...,.......

You have no point, he's on duty and that cut across all tribe I just lost an uncle who died a captain so go and get a life and stop the tribalism

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zionmde: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

You have no point, he's on duty and that cut across all tribe I just lost an uncle who died a captain so go and get a life and stop the tribalism
was it ipob that killed the guy? Now bug off
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by mcquin(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

but why did you sound like a person from the waste side if u had stated this your facts we for no quarrel na

but lemme also remand you that those loving people fought about 3yrs without weapon

so did you think that if arms and ammunition land 2 day that we will not pick it up?
Lol. My guy the Yorubas are not your enemy. They want the same thing you want but prefers a more civil approach. Personally I like the Yoruba's diplomatic approach to issues, even though I've only been to Lagos amongst the SW states; maybe because I grew up in Edo; a state affiliated to the Yorubas.

Now for the 3 years this peace loving people prosecuted a war, none attempted suicide bombing and till date none can attempt it. Suicide bombing is known chief amongst Muslims the world over, now ask yourself why. If we can't engage in same, then they won the war already.

No I am not preaching War but Peace.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:

was it ipob that killed the guy? Now bug off

You still have no point...Shaun tribalism.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
mcquin:

Lol. My guy the Yorubas are not your enemy. They want the same thing you want but prefers a more civil approach. Personally I like the Yoruba's diplomatic approach to issues, even though I've only been to Lagos amongst the SW states; maybe because I grew up in Edo; a state affiliated to the Yorubas.

Now for the 3 years this peace loving people prosecuted a war, none attempted suicide bombing and till date none can attempt it. Suicide bombing is known chief amongst Muslims the world over, now ask yourself why. If we can't engage in same, then they won the war already.

No I am not preaching War but Peace.
if arms and ammunitions land today do you think that we will not pick it up?
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by sixtuso(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
zoba88:
A Nigerian soldier,Charles Sea, fighting Boko Haram in the northeast has taken to Facebook to share photos of the 'grave' where he spends the night everyday.He wrote.

'Happy Sunday friends and my dear good people of God, thank God I made it today again in land of the living, from this grave I woke every morning to carry out my daily duty'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/this-grave-i-wake-up-every-morning.html?m=1
may God lead you dear
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by kolmart: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
you shall return home safely IJN
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
How will you stone this guy now and expecting him to be happy with you? We just need to behave ourselves whenever we see them.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by BininKingdom: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Killurself:
he was not showing or posting it for you to pity him but to show you the courage, sacrifice, determination, endurance to be a soldier. Khaki no be leather.

He is being paid for that, millions of jobless Nigerians in the streets are ready to do that job

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by mcquin(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

if arms and ammunitions land today do you think that we will not pick it up?
Everyone can pick arms but the bigger question is how many can strap a bomb around his waist and chest for a suicide attack? A dead man need fear no death. Until you can attempt suicide bombing, keep your argument bro.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by orjaha(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
your reward is in heaven
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by makoota: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
CONTINUE TO SAY THAT ROSARY. CONTINUE TO PRAY WITH IT.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by Queerworld(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Grave or trench. Looks like one man trench. Arm of civilian mind....... Hmm
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
DabLord:
I have been owing airtel 3months now...
They just called my MTN line to ask why I've
been dodging their calls..
The thing shock me)
Who gave them my MTN numbergrin

;DD ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD, Airtel just show you say you can run but you can not hide. Why you sef come turn to onigbese like sis Go pay your debt before dem call your house line! Lol
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by ajishomo: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2017
King4Roller:

Lies
Allow him....abi is it your lies? smiley
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by zinizta: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

my condolences bro... those are the true heroes not these pot-bellied politicians

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
zinizta:

my condolences bro... those are the true heroes not these pot-bellied politicians

Thank you and may God shield us from the terror of war and death
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
mcquin:

Everyone can pick arms but the bigger question is how many can strap a bomb around his waist and chest for a suicide attack? A dead man need fear no death. Until you can attempt suicide bombing, keep your argument bro.
fool does tieing bomb around the waist win war?
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by mcquin(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

fool does tieing bomb around the waist win war?
Yes Wise-man. Why is ISIS, Al Qaeda and Boko-Haram the most dreaded groups around the world today? Simple! They attempted what others won't dare.

A walking corpse fears no death.
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
mcquin:

Yes Wise-man. Why is ISIS, Al Qaeda and Boko-Haram the most dreaded groups around the world today? Simple! They attempted what others won't dare.

A walking corpse fears no death.
you are so much willing to defend your stupidity to the core oya ogbomosho craw back to your hole

unity beggers typical Afonja in calaber clothing quote me again and die
Re: Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) by mcquin(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

you are so much willing to defend your stupidity to the core oya ogbomosho craw back to your hole

unity beggers typical Afonja in calaber clothing quote me again and die
It's "crawl" and not "craw" my brother
Learn to state your points devoid of emotions and insults, it tells a lot about your intelligence quotient.
If the UK and Spain has no issue with "unity begging", why should I?

And least I forget, you haven't proven yourself better than anyone from Ogbomosho and so I have no problem with you feeling I'm from there.

Have a blessed week ahead Wise-one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened / Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal / Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.