Stats: 3,187,968 members, 7,933,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:01 AM

Wayne Rooney Banned From Driving For Two Years For Drink Driving - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wayne Rooney Banned From Driving For Two Years For Drink Driving (370 Views)

Danny Drinkwater Receives 20-Month Driving Ban For Drink-driving / Hugo Lloris Arrested And Charged For Drink Driving (Photo) / Wayne Rooney Banned From Driving For 2 Years And Given 100hrs Community Service (2) (3) (4)

Wayne Rooney Banned From Driving For Two Years For Drink Driving by chazdhe: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2017
The Manchester United legend, Rooney pleaded guilty to drink driving on a night out while his pregnant wife and their three sons were on holiday.

The 31 year old Everton striker, arrived at Stockport Magistrates’ Court after he was stopped while driving a black Volkswagen Beetle in Wilmslow, Cheshire, at 2am on September 1.

He was banned from driving for two years and given a 12-month community order as well as being told to carry out 100 hours of unpaid work.
Rooney said in a statement;

‘Following today’s court hearing I want publicly to apologise for my unforgivable lack of judgement in driving while over the legal limit. It was completely wrong.

‘I have already sorry to my family, my manager and chairman and everyone at Everton FC.

‘Now I want to apologise to all the fans and everyone else who has followed and supported me throughout my career.”

Se more at>> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/wayne-rooney-banned-driving-two-years-drink-driving/

Re: Wayne Rooney Banned From Driving For Two Years For Drink Driving by chazdhe: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: Wayne Rooney Banned From Driving For Two Years For Drink Driving by policy12: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2017
See country where no one is above the law this can't happen in my country.
Re: Wayne Rooney Banned From Driving For Two Years For Drink Driving by judedwriter(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2017
policy12:

See country where no one is above the law this can't happen in my country.
Imagine this happening to jay jay or kanu in nigeria...
Re: Wayne Rooney Banned From Driving For Two Years For Drink Driving by policy12: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
judedwriter:

Imagine this happening to jay jay or okocha in nigeria...

Tah Tah.. Many will scream victimisation but this is a legend be banned for two years, no no it can't happen in naija.

[VIDEO] Ancelotti Sacked By Bayern + See Nigerian Journalist Who Predicted It / Villarreal Have Sacked Manager Fran Escriba Following Sunday's 4-0 Loss To Getaf / FREE SOCCER PICKS October 02, 2017

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8