Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,202 members, 7,950,156 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

‘I Need To Get Married, I’m Not Expensive’ - Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Need To Get Married, I’m Not Expensive’ - Nigerian Lady (553 Views)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / "Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Need To Get Married, I’m Not Expensive’ - Nigerian Lady by SabiKing(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2017
A Nigerian lady desperate to get married has said she is “not expensive at all”, and can marry any man “as long as you have two hands and legs.”

Racheal Ugorji took to Facebook to reveal this to men who are available.

She wrote: “My niggas, I have been waiting for you to come and do the needful my dm and inbox are opened, please I need to get married. I’m not expensive at all, in fact, I can stop using cream bikonu. I can also shave off my hair if it, pleases you.

see her photos below and more below:

http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2017/09/i-need-to-get-married-im-not-expensive.html

Re: ‘I Need To Get Married, I’m Not Expensive’ - Nigerian Lady by LordIsaac(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ƴou will get...

(1) (Reply)

Photo:see What Lady A Did To Her Cheated Boyfriend For Sleepin With Another Lady / Why Has Sex Been So Demonized. ?!!! / Popular Nollywood Actress Writes Open Advice To New Couple, Banky W And Adesua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.