Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,265 members, 7,881,003 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:40 AM

Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) (3281 Views)

Tiwa Breast Don Fall, I Can’t Marry Her”– Speed Darlington Shade Tiwa Savage / "This Girl Breast Don Dey Touch Ground" -Fans React To Davido And Chioma Picture / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) by Pussitto: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2017
pearl candy is a soundcity TV producer,
Event host/TV presenter & 9mobile youth ambassador. Pearl shared a picture of her self with her boobs pupping out on her Instagram account. Though some of her fans applauded her picture but some saw the boobs as the center of attraction.
Some said she gained her nice boobs with the help of push up bra while the other said the nice boobs was as a result of boys pressing it.
See the rest below,

Source – http://chikasom..com/2017/09/fan-to-soundcitytv-oap-pearlcandy-your.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol, this her push-up bra is really deceiving. grin

5 Likes

Re: Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) by MustiizRaja(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
dat boobs go sweet suck

1 Like

Re: Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) by BoyHuncho(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
see bobbiiiii oooooo kiss

1 Like

Re: Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) by dkronicle(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Why are is the breast hanging? I need to see the inside cos it may be cancer grin grin
Re: Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) by PapaNnamdi: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Vaseline crew viewing this in my compound last night on projector

2 Likes

Re: Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
This girl that has tight pvssy! Always screaming during sex angry

2 Likes

Re: Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) by Macdawid(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, this her push-up bra is really deceiving. grin

wink Decided to hold my peace after seeing your post. Thanchu
#SayNoToPushUpBra
Re: Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Macdawid:

wink Decided to hold my peace after seeing your post. Thanchu
#SayNoToPushUpBra
Lol, I went to buy some last week and the kind of bras I saw made me laugh, even the sales girl after reading my facial expression was laughing.

Some designers deliberately pumped air into some materials and are selling them as bra. One question; once it's off and a guy assumes you're endowed in that area, what then happens if what he sees is disappointing?. For such bra, the motive is to come off busty meanwhile you're not. There's no feeling like being adequate the way God made you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) by jayson87: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
What make of PushupBra is she campaigning for! We want to know
Re: Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) by Macdawid(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:
Question; Once it's off and a guy assumes you're endowed in that area, what then happens if what he sees is disappointing?. For such bra, the motive is to come off busty meanwhile you're not. There's no feeling like being adequate the way God made you.

Yeah, you're right... But that doesn't change the fact that you've tried it before, right? cheesy
Re: Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Macdawid:

Yeah, you're right... But that doesn't change the fact that you've tried it before, right? cheesy
Every woman needs bra to hide the breast nipple from surfacing in clothes or exposing the breast to onlookers.

This one that her breast is almost at her throat from the picture looks funny and not my kind of thing. grin
Re: Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) by Macdawid(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:
Every woman needs bra to hide the breast nipple from surfacing in clothes or exposing the breast to onlookers.

Lol, this's so off our talk, but de thing is... I prefer them braless cheesy

This one that her breast is almost at her throat from the picture looks funny and not my kind of thing. grin

grin Thank God you did not deny it, just that you've your own way/style of doing it... grin
Re: Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mynd44 day don break oh grin
Re: Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
This girl that has tight pvssy! Always screaming during sex angry
How you take know
Re: Fan To Soundcitytv OAP 'pearlcandy' "Your Breast Don Big O!boys Press M"?(photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

How you take know

Use your brain and put 2 and 2 together

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Curvy Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Slays In Black Dress (photos) / Patapaa Biography - Net Worth | Age | Awards | Girlfriend & Songs / My Killer Curves Open Doors For Me – Nollywood Actress, Eva Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.