Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,891 members, 7,949,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Lady Advances Towards A Married Guy, He Doesn't Know What To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Advances Towards A Married Guy, He Doesn't Know What To Do. (562 Views)

HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Advances Towards A Married Guy, He Doesn't Know What To Do. by banre(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
So my neighbour/friend has been getting advances or something that looks like it from this chic close to our compound. He got married last year (court wedding). Though his wife isn't around she's quite far away in taraba state, i hear him speak to her over the phone and he loves her very much. The thing is this girl keeps coming into his room even though she knows he's commited to someone else and it seems like she'd be okay with being a side chick but my friend isn't like that. Funny thing is she's looking in the wrong place where she isn't gonna get what she wants, i keep wondering why she'd never venture into bringing the deal to me that am single grin grin
Anyway sha my friend came to me for advice abt what to do with this determined and unrelenting chic. Your thoughts pls.
Seun and lala kindly move this post to its permanent site grin grin
Re: Lady Advances Towards A Married Guy, He Doesn't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
You want her to come to you instead, that's why you are bothered, anyways she doesn't find you attractive so no need.

1 Like

Re: Lady Advances Towards A Married Guy, He Doesn't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Simple, he should tell her to stop coming to his house since he's a married man or risk sleeping with her.

Which would your friend prefer?.
Re: Lady Advances Towards A Married Guy, He Doesn't Know What To Do. by TINALETC3(f): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ur frnd is being 2 childish, he is asking u 4 advice instead of shunning d lady off angry, he is jst luking 4 a reason to start cheating angry
Re: Lady Advances Towards A Married Guy, He Doesn't Know What To Do. by hooklover: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
I love such ladies I live to meet them I know Wat to do with dem every time I c dem....Unfortunately I only do married ladies if she is single she's a liability
Re: Lady Advances Towards A Married Guy, He Doesn't Know What To Do. by banre(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
You want her to come to you instead, that's why you are bothered, anyways she doesn't find you attractive so no need.
I hardly even care abt that, she too old 4 me
grin
Re: Lady Advances Towards A Married Guy, He Doesn't Know What To Do. by banre(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
Only care abt my confused friend here
Re: Lady Advances Towards A Married Guy, He Doesn't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
banre:
I hardly even care abt that, she too old 4 me grin
You are contradicting yourself.
Re: Lady Advances Towards A Married Guy, He Doesn't Know What To Do. by babyfaceafrica: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
People should learn to leave married people alone..

(1) (Reply)

When Goliath Finally Meets David � / How To Get A Girlfriend: 3 Tips To Make Her Choose You / He Released Her HIV Status To The World Because They Fell Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.