Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,573 members, 7,917,816 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! (2546 Views)

MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) / Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings / Microsoft Corporation World Lottery (mcwl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2010
As soon as u start playing my sax, my briish accent goes buyyyakashhhha init love. You feel me wink wink kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2010
I wan over feel you dieee kiss kiss  I know your sax has always been your weakpoint.On my way babes kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by spikedcylinder: 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2010
Inyama to two of you. angry
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2010
Pls dont quench my fire oh spikey tongue
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2010
Spikey stop being jealous angry
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2010
jennykadry:

Spikey stop being jealous angry

Dont mind her jare?
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2010
^^ Hey hon, get your ice cream and wine ready, I wanna lick you silly tonight kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2010
jennykadry:

^^ Hey hon, get your ice cream and wine ready, I wanna lick you silly tonight kiss kiss
Yeah ice cream is frozen. I have ice cubes too,they give elongated pokies wink wink kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2010
^^^^ awwww I can't wait. Baby imma rock you crazy tonight kiss kiss even your ex'es cant beat that. Who knows I might delay your coming all in a bid to tease you further until you beg your life out, i no go release you kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2010
Your juices would surpass its boundary today due to exceptional titillation. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2010
awwwwww how sweet. What say you, no clothes on for the whole time we be together kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss I wanna savour your behind proper kiss kiss kiss will you run my bath for and on me? kiss kiss kiss

[s]If them ban us today denzel, we go hiaa whinn[/s] grin grin grin
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2010
jennykadry:

awwwwww how sweet. What say you, no clothes on for the whole time we be together kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss I wanna savour your behind proper kiss kiss kiss will you run my bath for and on me? kiss kiss kiss

[s]If them ban us today denzel, we go hiaa whinn[/s] grin grin grin
I have always been allergic to clothings when I'm with you in my dreams. I have some sexual pilates and bikram yoga dvds and have been honing my kamasutra skills. na you and me today kiss kiss kiss

I have never been banned before oh
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by OAM4J: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2010
hmnnnnn! hmnnnnn! so this na una secret sex love corner? Baby 24th in the making. If I ever see anyone mistype my name as om4jenny again, hen? na. . .

Spikey love, I think it's getting late and the weather is somehow cold tonight.

leave these juvenile and unholy lovers (denzeljenny) alone and let's get inside for our holy alliance

the prophet said the twins will be moving down to earth tonight, and we should speak in tongues more. wink
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by idupaul: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2010
I tot jenny kadri was hapilee married
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by spikedcylinder: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2010
OAM4J:

hmnnnnn! hmnnnnn! so this na una secret sex love corner? Baby 24th in the making. If I ever see anyone mistype my name as om4jenny again, hen? na. . .

Spikey love, I think it's getting late and the weather is somehow cold tonight.

leave these juvenile and unholy lovers (denzeljenny) alone and let's get inside for our holy alliance

the prophet said the twins will be moving down to earth tonight, and we should speak in tongues more. wink

I am a man. cool
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2010
idupaul:

I tot jenny kadri was hapi[b]lee[/b] married

Yeah, she is hapi[b]Bruce[/b] married  tongue
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by OAM4J: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I am a man. cool

and I am a woman cool
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by spikedcylinder: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2010
OAM4J:

and I am a woman cool

I am a gay man. cool tongue

[size=2pt]Nice come back though.[/size] grin tongue
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by OAM4J: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I am a gay man. cool tongue

[size=2pt]Nice come back though.[/size] grin tongue

And am a she-male. I love you hon kiss grin
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2010
OAM4J:

Hey mate,she's proper fit. Don't let her escape oh.

She looks like Rukky Sanda
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by OAM4J: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2010
denzel2009:

Thanks for the intel my guy. The babe has been mine since she was born, am only just stepping out to posses my possession. wink
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by spikedcylinder: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2010
denzel2009:

I had to google Ruky Sanda.

This person? Serious? angry

OAM4J:

No o, I like only man on man. No adulterations please. grin
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by OAM4J: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I had to google Ruky Sanda.

This person? Serious? angry

No o, I like only man on man. No adulterations please. grin

I am and can be everything you want honey. . . perfectly made for you.

this is the time you say 'God, I thank you and I accept your gift' cool grin

BTW, am thinking of using one of Ruki Sanda's pics as my profile pic. . . you know why, so what do you think? wink

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52d20PK_Kyk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="[/flash]
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 02, 2010
Idupaul no come spoil show for me hiaaaa ooo
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 02, 2010
Spikey no mind OAM4JENNY , the ddue wan deceive you, as I dey yarn so the bobo is on my bed snoring after a busy night. cool

denzel2009:

Yeah, she is hapi[b]Bruce[/b] married  tongue

Tell them baby kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by OAM4J: 4:36am On Oct 02, 2010
jennykadry:

Spikey no mind OAM4JENNY , the ddue wan deceive you, as I dey yarn so the bobo is on my bed snoring after a busy night. cool

I hope you were not shouting my name while Denzel was at work, the last time I checked your posts, your appointment was with him not me. tongue grin

Abeg no mix your salt with with my sugar jor, and pls reduce your noise, Spikey is asleep after a good section of speaking in tongues. We are holy people. cool cheesy
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 02, 2010
^^ Dey deceive yaself. grin No be u fart and squirt taya ystrday? tongue tongue tongue abeg go back to sleep jooo, make i go find my latest baby daddy "otumfour" cool

BTW denzel knows they will never be anyone like him cool
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by OAM4J: 5:05am On Oct 02, 2010
^^^Me? fart? I beg no lie against me o. No be MEND people they bomb Abuja? how u come dey say na me dey fart? angry I beg no spoil my fine boy o. I dont fart and the toilet smells nice each time I use it cool
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by spikedcylinder: 5:21am On Oct 02, 2010
Lol. O critical! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by denzel2009: 6:34am On Oct 02, 2010
jennykadry:

^^ Dey deceive yaself. grin No be u fart and squirt taya ystrday? tongue tongue tongue abeg go back to sleep jooo, make i go find my latest baby daddy "otumfour" cool

BTW denzel knows they will never be anyone like him cool

Hey my Opeke. . . Its my Birthday baby,let have this

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7DlH7BEeMI?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="[/flash]
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by OAM4J: 6:39am On Oct 02, 2010
^^hahahahha grin grin grin

you can have have her for the whole day as your birthday present. happy buffday!
Re: The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World! by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 02, 2010
denzel2009:

Hey my Opeke. . . Its my Birthday baby,let have this

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7DlH7BEeMI?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="[/flash]

awwww honey, happy byday kiss kiss kiss kiss lets go celebrate in the pool kiss kiss kiss

Don't mind oam4jenny, he's jealous kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Retrieve Forgotten Nairaland Password? / Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out / 7 Things You Don't Know About Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.