Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,188 members, 7,932,040 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:49 PM

Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) (65707 Views)

See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by kendylet(f): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
aba people, so na only 20 naira una geh happy married life dearies! may your love grow stronger daily!
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
bestman09:
I have a friend who got married like this in the year 2002. He was exactly 20 yrs, 8 months then while the wife was 21 years then. His own case was because he was an only child and the parents were an average family. Fast forward today, They have 6 children. Three of the children are graduates. Two of them are in Nairaland here. The eldest daughter is also married with 2 kids. So my friend is a grand father at 45 years, and the marriage has grown from strength to strength. The bottom line is that age do not matter much if the couple understand and respect each other
It's either you are a bloody liar or you don't know maths
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Joislim(f): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
UEDIBO:
no mind am
lol.... abi. He is looking out for me.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Joislim(f): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
chloedogie:

girl run for your life. PREDATOR SPOTTED. @ Joislim run dear don't wait. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin there is a big fire on the mountain.
lol...thanks oo better person
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by UEDIBO: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
no mind
your phone number
Joislim:
lol.... abi. He is looking out for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) / Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.