Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:07 PM

“igbos Didn't Make Lagos, It Is Actually Lagos That Made Igbos.” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “igbos Didn't Make Lagos, It Is Actually Lagos That Made Igbos.” (1895 Views)

Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday / Crude Oil Discovered In Lagos: It Is Almost Two Years Now, Where Is The Oil? / Who Owns Lagos? It's Settled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “igbos Didn't Make Lagos, It Is Actually Lagos That Made Igbos.” by spicyhoney(f): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2017
giftq:

Igbos left Lagos in 1966 but your suffersticated politicians were not happy.

What is your problem now?

Lagos is no mans land.

Lagos is no man's land? You must be high on drugs to say that. And unfortunately, It is morning, I am too busy to educate you and help your situation but you can help yourself by reading and expanding your knowledge base.
Re: “igbos Didn't Make Lagos, It Is Actually Lagos That Made Igbos.” by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2017
spicyhoney:

Lagos is no man's land? You must be high on drugs to say that. And unfortunately, It is morning, I am too busy to educate you and help your situation but you can help yourself by reading and expanding your knowledge base.
Igbo people will never leave Lagos.
Support one Nigeria and live with it.
Re: “igbos Didn't Make Lagos, It Is Actually Lagos That Made Igbos.” by hilroy: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Danladi7:

just like yorubas have something to do with the development of anambra going by your logic!

The last time I checked, no Yoruba ever makes claim to developing Anambra or any other state in Alaigvo.

1 Like

Re: “igbos Didn't Make Lagos, It Is Actually Lagos That Made Igbos.” by Danladi7: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
hilroy:

The last time I checked, no Yoruba ever makes claim to developing Anambra or any other state in Alaigvo.
Because they are not greedy and illogical like some people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “igbos Didn't Make Lagos, It Is Actually Lagos That Made Igbos.” by seguntijan(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
nototribalist:
You and I know that without Igbos, Lagos is shitt
How have they contributed to the development of Lagos bro?
Re: “igbos Didn't Make Lagos, It Is Actually Lagos That Made Igbos.” by kozmicity: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
giftq:

Igbos left Lagos in 1966 but your suffersticated politicians were not happy.

What is your problem now?

Lagos is no mans land.
North:no mans land-Kano
Middle belt:no mans land-Kogi and Abuja
South West:no mans land-Lagos
South south:no mans land-Port Harcourt
SOUTH East:no mans land-

You don't even have a Land yo call no mans land...next time,don't make that mistake again

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension In Presidency: Buhari Frets Over 2019 / Gen. Abdulsalami & PDP National Chairman At Project Commissioning In PH... / Response To Ghana's President Nana Akufo-addo Disparagement Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.