Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person (1866 Views)

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Dillusionist(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
nope
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Greenbullet:
SUCH DISRESPECT, HOW CAN YOUR GIRLFRIEND EVEN UTTER SUCH, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR FAILING TO ESTABLISH YOUR POSITION, THEM NO BORN MY GIRLFRIEND WELL MAKE SHE EVEN ANSWER THE FELLOW.
bro if i tell her no. Hw will i knw if she goes ahead to go out with d guy. Since we stay in different cities. My own b say make skul resume make i bleep m jare
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Greenbullet(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Itsachair:
bro if i tell her no. Hw will i knw if she goes ahead to go out with d guy. Since we stay in different cities. My own b say make skul resume make i bleep m jare
that girl is probably cheating on you .
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Greenbullet:
that girl is probably cheating on you .
dats wot i feel bro.
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Horlohlah: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
They can go,after we discuss how they want to be killed undecided
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Greenbullet(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Itsachair:
dats wot i feel bro.
use condom.
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Greenbullet:
use condom.
lol normal levels. Do u knw hw to hack into someones whatsapp accnt
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Greenbullet(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Itsachair:
lol normal levels. Do u knw hw to hack into someones whatsapp accnt
hmmm, if I help you , you go update me ?
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Greenbullet:
hmmm, if I help you , you go update me ?
no wahala bros. Xo i fit knw where i stand
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
IamRaizo:
No!

Tarah, tgodess, I won't let you oo tongue
Pls na.embarassed sad
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by SirMichael1: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Horlohlah:
They can go,after we discuss how they want to be killed undecided

Larem, always insolent in a sexy way...
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
TGoddess:
Pls na.embarassed sad
lol.. No oo.. What if you now come an go and he try to slide into your DM, my own DM ooo..haaa! I kanor bear the pain nah grin

Check my dp for what my sis did with my pic and sent I've WhatsApp grin grin
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Greenbullet(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Itsachair:
no wahala bros. Xo i fit knw where i stand
pm me on Wensday morning I go son prepare the manual .
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Greenbullet:
pm me on Wensday morning I go son prepare the manual .
u too much
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol.. No oo.. What if you now come an go and he try to slide into your DM, my own DM ooo..haaa! I kanor bear the pain nah grin

Check my dp for what my sis did with my pic and sent I've WhatsApp grin grin
He wee not slide finish na,just small.I wee even ignore him when he's doing the do.embarassedsad

You have a sis ehn.cool Beautiful eyes,like a girl's.smiley
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
TGoddess:
He wee not slide finish na,just small.I wee even ignore him when he's doing the do.embarassedsad

You have a sis ehn.cool Beautiful eyes,like a girl's.smiley
that he feel sweetness there alone can tear my heart to pieces nah...don't let him pull it out at all talk more of sliding..lemme be your one and only "slider" grin

Yeah...that's the more funny part, the eyes. Lemme quickly take it down before they change am for me and start calling me gay angry
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Blackhawk01: 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Yeahhh. No biggie.
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Horlohlah: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
SirMichael1:

Larem, always insolent in a sexy way...
I don't know what you talking about but if you say so smiley
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
IamRaizo:
that he feel sweetness there alone can tear my heart to pieces nah...don't let him pull it out at all talk more of sliding..lemme be your one and only "slider" grin

Yeah...that's the more funny part, the eyes. Lemme quickly take it down before they change am for me and start calling me gay angry
The DM we're talking about,no be direct message(s) 'cos kofe yemi mo??shockedshocked

Trust 'em nlders,they'll soon come for you.grinangry
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
TGoddess:
The DM we're talking about,no be direct message(s) 'cos kofe yemi mo??shockedshocked

Trust 'em nlders,they'll soon come for you.grinangry
lol..for a sec. I thought you had gone to bed smiley

OK, since it is that DM, then no p..let them slide in buh dont give attention wink

Taken it down already..
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol..for a sec. I thought you had gone to bed smiley

OK, since it is that DM, then no p..let them slide in buh dont give attention wink

Taken it down already..

I want to sleep.Lerra hun,goodnight.kiss Okay.smiley
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
TGoddess:
I want to sleep.Lerra hun,goodnight.kiss Okay.smiley
sleep tight angel, don't forget to pray and yeah, sweet dreams kiss
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
IamRaizo:
sleep tight angel, don't forget to pray and yeah, sweet dreams kiss
You too,btw i stopped praying a long time ago.smiley
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
TGoddess:
You too,btw i stopped praying a long time ago.smiley
y boo? embarassed
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by makydebbie(f): 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol, his choice. But he knows better than to go. undecided
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 19, 2017
For what Nah?

Anyways he knows better.
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Medunah: 6:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Greenbullet:
SUCH DISRESPECT, HOW CAN YOUR GIRLFRIEND EVEN UTTER SUCH, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR FAILING TO ESTABLISH YOUR POSITION, THEM NO BORN MY GIRLFRIEND WELL MAKE SHE EVEN ANSWER THE FELLOW.
Dust
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Greenbullet(m): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2017
Medunah:

Dust
na dust for you na because your guy na Mumu.
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 19, 2017
IamRaizo:
y boo? embarassed
Nothing o.smiley
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 19, 2017
WTF No!!
Re: Will U Allow Your Bf/gf To Go On A Date With Anoda Person by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2017
TGoddess:
Nothing o.smiley
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLAR POWERBANKS FOR PHONES FOR SALE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE (pics) / Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation / Maybe Davido Met Chioma A Virgin!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.