Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Take A Look At This Test Result - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Take A Look At This Test Result (526 Views)

Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / Coronavirus: Test result of suspected Katsina case negative / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Take A Look At This Test Result by akagson: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hello pals.

So I went for a typhoid test. My result came out as positive, but the doctor says that the result doesn't indicate that I need treatment. I have attached a screenshot of the result here. Do you think I need treatment or I am fine?

Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Take A Look At This Test Result by Ninethmare: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Am not a doctor sorry
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Take A Look At This Test Result by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jesus Christ!!!!!
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Take A Look At This Test Result by akagson: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
Jesus Christ!!!!!
What happened?
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Take A Look At This Test Result by sainty2k3(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Can you ask for refund
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Take A Look At This Test Result by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
The test reads positive for Typhoid on 3 counts. I'm not a doctor and I definitely agree that you need a second opinion of another doctor.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Take A Look At This Test Result by akagson: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
The test reads positive for Typhoid on 3 counts. I'm not a doctor and I definitely agree that you need a second opinion of another doctor.
He said they read positive because I have had typhoid in the past, that my present symptoms are not consistent with an active presence of the typhoid

(1) (Reply)

HELP! 18 Year Old, Suspected To Have Lassa Fever Is Being Rejected At ISTH Edo / Safety Tips For This Hot Weather Condition / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.