Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Checkout The 'cage Treatment' Meted Out To Criminals In Warri, Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout The 'cage Treatment' Meted Out To Criminals In Warri, Delta State (462 Views)

Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja / Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says / Breaking News!! Public Execution To Be Meted Out On Corrupt Officials In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The 'cage Treatment' Meted Out To Criminals In Warri, Delta State by mrlizo: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
A young man who has witnessed a yet another bizarre incident recently, has revealed the caged treatment meted out to criminals in Warri, Delta State. 

A Facebook user identified as Ade Marine TJ, has taken to the social networking platform and to reveal the harrowing punishment suspected criminals are made to go through in Delta state by the local authorities of the communities.

The witness who specified that this took place in Warri South Local Government, wrote;

"Dehumanization in highest form, I saw it live somewhere in Warri, I mean warri south local govt. This is the way executives of  communities in delta state punishes both innocents and suspects… devilis and barbaric, civilians dehumanizing civilians. I took the shots wit maximum cautions cos if I was caught, …

SOURCE: http://www.newsinnigeria.org/checkout-cage-treatment-meted-criminals-warri-delta-state-photos/

Re: Checkout The 'cage Treatment' Meted Out To Criminals In Warri, Delta State by roundman: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
For waffi you do anyhow you see anyhow.
Re: Checkout The 'cage Treatment' Meted Out To Criminals In Warri, Delta State by leofab(f): 12:19am On Sep 19, 2017
This one weak me
Re: Checkout The 'cage Treatment' Meted Out To Criminals In Warri, Delta State by Suspense12(m): 12:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Nowadays, we see all sorts of things....

This is indeed dehumanizing, if you find him guilty then let the law take it's course.

Orisirisi!!!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB / Nigerian Court Grants Injunction Proscribing IPOB / What Nnamdi Kanu Should Do Over Court Declaring IPOB A Terrorist Group – Adegbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.