Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,312 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

How Did You Spend Vals Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Spend Vals Day? (1246 Views)

Vals Day Somewhere In Nigeria (pics) / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Spend Vals Day? by showbobo(m): 3:31am On Feb 16, 2007
while trying to do some stunt101 with some friends my clutch got spoilt.So,i spent most of the day at the Mechanic's workshop trying to fix my car.And later in the evening i went to the NU METRO with my friends to watch a movie and to crown it all my team had a fantastic victory.mine was short and interesting though cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Spend Vals Day? by Free(f): 5:03am On Feb 16, 2007
why ppl still making after Valentines day topics damn

is over , leave it to rest grin grin

no offense
Re: How Did You Spend Vals Day? by iice(f): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2007
Had crazy convos with my crazy friends. . .

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Dating Sites Full Of Niaja Magas(yahoo Boiz) / She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now / Deflowering The Flower Minded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.