Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,324 members, 7,978,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:40 PM

Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (56726 Views)

Romantic Chat Between Pastor Ab Isong & Wife , Emem / Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by omoseyi(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
wow i can't laugh alone join me and lol with me

Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by sisisioge: 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wowzerful! Sheet really happens!

God bless bless me with a good man.
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by petitejolie(f): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=BLESSMME post=60616425]

The Day you meet an ALPHA FEMALE, you must bow. They don't WANT or NEED ur attention because dey don't even notice ur existence. My Guy just enjoy ur ALPHALITY in silence[/quote
abi o. just ranting like wat I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by perfectgen(m): 6:22am On Sep 20, 2017
Topestbilly:
sad

Ugo.... Ok!

On behalf of we men, we DISMAN grin you and pronounce you an Alien. embarassed
On behalf of aliens, we reject him and pronounce him dust.

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by wisecicero(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
In as much everything he said about his wife is wrong.
I find it very disturbing that someone could share private chat, to the extent of screenshotting pples conversation. I mean where is our humanity? Where is confidentiality for goodness sake?
I'm really disappointed. Personally anyone who shares his/her private chat with the public is very STUPID. He didn't threaten your life did he?
Why share his secret out? WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIAN WOMEN AND THE CRAVE FOR ATTENTION ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
This is why i will drop dead the day i DM a lady on social media.

Now i have a message for idiots called guys who still DM/PM ladies. You idiots are the problem, you make this cretins feel on top of the world. This is why i always say every guy should become an ALPHAMALE. All this nonsense will stop. There are too much asslickers called guys that make ladies feel ultra-special.

Everyone knows ladies want attention, they crave it. That's what an Alphamale knows and uses to his advantage. Starve them of attention,
Like the way you give a dog food in the morning then wait for it to be very hungry before giving another meal. This way its the dog that will be calling for you. WHICH MAKES YOU IN CONTROL. Imagine if every Nigerian guy can do this, you would see that Nigerian ladies will borrow sense quickly but NO we still have some idiots called guys who still lick asses.
There is no lady living or dead who can try rubbish like this with me. I starve them of attention. I only give them bits.
FOR GOODNESS SAKE YOU DUMBOS SHLD STOP MAKING LADIES FEEL SPECIAL!!

This guy has said it all.
Guy u spoke wisely
You just said all that's on my mind

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by Mskrisx(f): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
In as much everything he said about his wife is wrong.
I find it very disturbing that someone could share private chat, to the extent of screenshotting pples conversation. I mean where is our humanity? Where is confidentiality for goodness sake?
I'm really disappointed. Personally anyone who shares his/her private chat with the public is very STUPID. He didn't threaten your life did he?
Why share his secret out? WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIAN WOMEN AND THE CRAVE FOR ATTENTION ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
This is why i will drop dead the day i DM a lady on social media.

Now i have a message for idiots called guys who still DM/PM ladies. You idiots are the problem, you make this cretins feel on top of the world. This is why i always say every guy should become an ALPHAMALE. All this nonsense will stop. There are too much asslickers called guys that make ladies feel ultra-special.

Everyone knows ladies want attention, they crave it. That's what an Alphamale knows and uses to his advantage. Starve them of attention,
Like the way you give a dog food in the morning then wait for it to be very hungry before giving another meal. This way its the dog that will be calling for you. WHICH MAKES YOU IN CONTROL. Imagine if every Nigerian guy can do this, you would see that Nigerian ladies will borrow sense quickly but NO we still have some idiots called guys who still lick asses.
There is no lady living or dead who can try rubbish like this with me. I starve them of attention. I only give them bits.
FOR GOODNESS SAKE YOU DUMBOS SHLD STOP MAKING LADIES FEEL SPECIAL!!

Chaiii Did u finally hang yourself? grin grin grin grin
See frustration! grin grin grin grin
Ooo Chukwu ooo
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by Cityguy: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
infogenius:
Another foolish father in the making.

This kind of man has his balls doing his thinking for him.
Quite correct. The guy is so stupid and an ass for a husband. See how he bad-mouthed his wife, the one he said 'I do' to, the one he promised to cherish, love and to hold? What exactly was he looking for?. She's ex and that should be it. I love the way the babe give am thunder! What a man!!! Even if she's bad, you are not supposed to expose her, howbeit this much and to who? An ex? Toor. Who told him this his so cherished ex couldn't have turned out the way his wife did? If she was this way he described her abinitio, would he have married her? What happened is change and it can happen to anyone. Very reactive person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / Beautiful Photo Of Identical Nigerian Twin Sisters / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.