Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,424 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

Softcom Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Softcom Invite (977 Views)

Apply To Fresh Tech Jobs From Kuda, Softcom, Reliance Health. / Softcom Limited Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Apply For Ongoing Softcom Limited Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Softcom Invite by sholaball: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Got an invite for an interview for the position of Device Configuration Executive at softcom via SMS. The interview is scheduled for today by 3pm.i wasn't even told to come along with my CV or anything. Guys how real. Is this??
Re: Softcom Invite by ggoldmine: 2:01am On Sep 22, 2017
sholaball:
Got an invite for an interview for the position of Device Configuration Executive at softcom via SMS. The interview is scheduled for today by 3pm.i wasn't even told to come along with my CV or anything. Guys how real. Is this??

Hello. How was the interview? What's the nature of the job and compensation? I got an invite too.

(1) (Reply)

Shell Livewire Programme / Oyo State Youths To Be Empowered, If You Are Between The Ages Of 18 To 45 Years / Current Vacancies At Nwafor Orizu College Of Education Nsugbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.