Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want (6784 Views)

Why Do Men Urinate In The Street And Women Reaction / Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? / Why Do Men Urinate In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
YOUNGELDER1:
whywhyogun you need to grow up

have you grown up ? I don't want to have sex with teenage kids.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
durubennie:

Mine is available
But you need to pay grin

pay to see you pee ?
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
durubennie:

Mine is available
But you need to pay grin

how can I be sure you will not rob me or take my payment away without your sperm out ?
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by durubennie(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

how can I be sure you will not rob me or take my payment away without your sperm out ?
You have to trust me
grin
11 inches is not a joke
Bad girl
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by durubennie(m): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

pay to see you pee ?
But you said its sexy
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
durubennie:

But you said its sexy
yes, that is sexy, but that is not sex, so no payment
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
durubennie:

You have to trust me
grin
11 inches is not a joke
Bad girl

is 11cm long anything to do with your robbing me or not ?

and if you are too nervous and being impotent, this is robbing my money too. I need the sperm out, before any payment .
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by durubennie(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

is 11cm long anything to do with your robbing me or not ?

and if you are too nervous and being impotent, this is robbing my money too. I need the sperm out, before any payment .
Lolz
So what's so good about a man's sperm?
Apart from it fertilizing the zygote
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
durubennie:

Lolz
So what's so good about a man's sperm?
Apart from it fertilizing the zygote

oh, you don't your sperm out, fine, keep it, ugly man
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by hAlexandro(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
shocked shocked
oluwanbelee:

maybe 100 or 120
Chisos you are good at what you do
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
hAlexandro:
shocked shocked Chisos you are good at what you do
you may see men pee every minute in Nigeria, it is not a surprise I have seen 120 flaccid peniss. that is why I want to see them do more things, such as ejaculation
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by hAlexandro(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

you may see men pee every minute in Nigeria, it is not a surprise I have seen 120 flaccid peniss. that is why I want to see them do more things, such as ejaculation
shocked shocked Chisos God is your strength not a bad idea thou you can start with your spouse
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
hAlexandro:
shocked shocked Chisos God is your strength not a bad idea thou you can start with your spouse

I don't have and I don't want a spouse
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
ip2121918021:
Lmao, this is definitely that whywhyogun person undecided
i thought as much whywhyogun come out here
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
ladyF:
Hehehe... It's just out of curiosity o grin
when your eye blind sha
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by brain54(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
racist
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
brain54:
racist

your profile photo looks ugly and freakish. I don't even want to touch your dick even I am paid.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by brain54(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

your profile photo looks ugly and freakish. I don't even want to touch your dick even I am paid.
and just why would I want to pay u old wrinkled motherfucking scumbag to touch my dick...u call me freakish when your the bloody fool going all over Africa taking a peep at people's dick...get sense!
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
brain54:
and just why would I want to pay u old wrinkled motherfucking scumbag to touch my dick...u call me freakish when your the bloody fool going all over Africa taking a peep at people's dick...get sense!

I don't need to take a peep . so many black dicks swinging out there on the road. everyday you see couples of them.

I like the word "black", I must highlight it any time I use it.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by brain54(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

I don't need to take a peep . so many black dicks swinging out there on the road. everyday you see couples of them.

I like the word "black", I must highlight it any time I use it.
maybe u should start minding your business...maybe if you dint pay so much attention due to you usual and freakish love for dicks, you won't have noticed... and even take peeps...by the way say what u have to... I still think your racist...and a freakish freak.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
brain54:

maybe u should start minding your business...maybe if you dint pay so much attention due to you usual and freakish love for dicks, you won't have noticed... and even take peeps...by the way say what u have to... I still think your racist...and a freakish freak.

I just love black peniss . I love to watch them , to taste them ,to play them in my hands.... everything. but the owner of that peniss should be cute, not an ugly freak.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by Ericsunday619: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

I just love black peniss . I love to watch them , to taste them ,to play them in my hands.... everything. but the owner of that peniss should be cute, not an ugly freak.
am cute dear. so do you want to see my dick
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ericsunday619:
am cute dear. so do you want to see my dick

my standard of cute is not that of the society. my ideal black paramour should be chubby, with a few extra pounds, and he had better be a middle-aged mature man, submissive. and he should look like a typical black man, with very dark skin . that is it.

I guess none of these young kids in this forum can match my standard.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by brain54(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

you are selective for an old wrinkled sex starved white bítçth...who would wanna screw you anyways? wanna puke just at the thought.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
brain54:

your a selective for an old wrinkled sex starved white bítçth...who would wanna screw you anyways?

I never allow a man to fvck me. I only do the masturbation, with a few extemporaneous mouth job . I pay and play . I believe I told you already.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by Ericsunday619: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

my standard of cute is not that of the society. my ideal black paramour should be chubby, with a few extra pounds, and he had better be a middle-aged mature man, submissive. and he should look like a typical black man, with very dark skin . that is it.

I guess none of these young kids in this forum can match my standard.
I meet your requirements dear. can i pm you please
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ericsunday619:
I meet your requirements dear. can i pm you please

show me your photos first please
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by brain54(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

I never allow a man to fvck me. I only do the masturbation, with a few extemporaneous mouth job . I pay and play . I believe I told you already.
ahhh...exactly my point. you can go fuçk yourself now.
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by oluwanbelee(f): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
brain54:

ahhh...exactly my point. you can go fuçk yourself now.

you still don't catch my point, stupid ass.

I say, I pay randomly a nice black dick , and play it, until its sperm comes out in my hands.

I don't have a peniss myself, how can I fvck anyone ?
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by Ericsunday619: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

show me your photos first please

Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by brain54(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

I say, I pay randomly a nice black dick , and play it, until its sperm comes out in my hands.

like I said...go Bleep yourself
Re: It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want by Ericsunday619: 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwanbelee:

so can i pm you now dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Someone's Sister. Genz Baddest Are Now Many In Our Society / How To Overcome Depression After A Failed Relationship / 10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.