Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,902 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:09 PM

My Igbo Friend Is In Love With An Hausa/muslim Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Igbo Friend Is In Love With An Hausa/muslim Lady (896 Views)

Dating An Hausa Muslim Girl. Can It Work?? / Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? / My Igbo Friend Is In Love With An Hausa/muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Igbo Friend Is In Love With An Hausa/muslim Lady by victor4ekele(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
My Igbo friend is in love with a Hausa /muslim lady.

Love they say has no boundaries and limitations. It is real and unique in the sense that it brings happiness to two pairs in love if well decided and kept faithful.
I am an Igala by tribe from kogi State and i school in federal polytechnic Idah kogi State(a polytechnic in Igala land). There I met one igbo guy called Mathew Chimezie, who also school at the same polytechnic. We became friends in our first semester and we always talk and discuss to the extend, we reveal each other secret to our self.
Chimezie is a very tribal guy, he really hates other tribe and Muslim to an extend of ranting hate speech on them publicly. Every knows him by that as a religion intolerant guy.
In my school, we have many students from different tribes there like Hausa, Igbo, Idoma, Tiv, Yoruba etc and the host Igala.
One day when Chimezie and I was sitting in 's class, Chimezie saw a pretty Hausa girl in our department wearing a mini Hijab. She is the same level with us, she was extremely beautiful and charming. His eye continue to stare at the lady and I noticed it but I didn't bother him from staring at her rather I myself began to admire the girl beauty.
The next day, When Chimezie and I was strolling, we saw the girl in group of her friends walking, Chimezie left me immediately and I followed him, he followed the girl to her lodge without the girl noticing it. He was able to locate the girl lodge and the room number she is staying. I was still confused why all this drama then I later gather courage and I asked him, Chimezie what is wrong with you? He said he is in love with that girl on Hijab that he has got further details about her that she is an Hausa girl and her name is Aisha Ahmed who is a Muslim. He says "I love her and I like her to be my girlfriend even though she is an Hausa /muslim.
The next day, when we were doing final submission, we were all line up for the submission and Aisha was the third person while Chimezie was the fifth. When Aisha submitted her file with her phone number on top of the file, and left the line then came the turn of Chimezie, he secretly cram Aisha phone number from the file on the table.
He later began to called her most often, but the girl was angry for the called from unknown person who always kept telling her that he loves her. One day he finally reveal himself to the girl and told the girl that he loves her.
But the girl refused telling her that she can't dates a Christian and Igbo for that matter. My friend left her at that instance and now my friend is really angry and still thinking about the girl uptill now, she is really desperate to have the girl, what should he do? Should he forgets about the girl or continue persuading her
Followed me on twitter
www.twitter.com/vicklinzy
Re: My Igbo Friend Is In Love With An Hausa/muslim Lady by ITbomb(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Your friend met a girl and she no gree and you are here ranting Igbo, Hausa, Igala
Re: My Igbo Friend Is In Love With An Hausa/muslim Lady by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nairaland is getting worst everyday with these stvpid threads being created by stvpid kids. undecided
Re: My Igbo Friend Is In Love With An Hausa/muslim Lady by IamLEGEND1: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
So we should walk on our heads?
Re: My Igbo Friend Is In Love With An Hausa/muslim Lady by Cjizzy(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Exactly what do you want us to do
Re: My Igbo Friend Is In Love With An Hausa/muslim Lady by JONSYN7154: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Tell your Igbo friend that Nnamdi Kanu don spoil him show for am ko?

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter / Free Talk Friday [2017-09-29] / Why Ladies Cheat Few Weeks To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.