Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,287 members, 7,934,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:04 PM

Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" (24788 Views)

I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls / I’m Not Sure I'll Get Married Because Of Girls These Days- Rapper Dremo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by emperorchedda(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by solufemiwa(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Please how does that affect the price of garri in the market. Your own cup of tea if you marry or not.... Next page
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by adakoleagbenu: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
24yrs? Musicians don't age in Nigeria. it is good
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by ImaIma1(f): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Is he using those fake girls around him as a yardstick
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Icon79(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Smart dude!

O pari

1 Like

Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by flemzyjoe(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
lol u most b so high on weed.
Watch The Moment R.Kelly’s Alleged Sex Victim Open Up About Her Experience

Jerhonda Pace, an alleged victim of R. Kelly’s sex cult has finally opened up about what the singer does with his girls in an interview with The Real Daytime.

Recall the R&B legend was first accused in July after the family of one of his alleged sex slaves, Jocelyn Savage, revealed the details of how their daughter went missing and claimed the Grammy-award singer goes after women between ages 19-21 who seek help from him to help launch a career in music.

But Jocelyn, however, denied the allegations in an interview with TMZ. She assured the world that she was doing fine wherever she was, but would not reveal the details of her whereabouts.Read more on http://plus1gist.com.ng/2017/09/19/watch-moment-r-kellys-alleged-sex-victim-open-experience/#more
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Macdawid(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rokia2:
Who cares. Some men are better off unmarried anyway.

Good radiance.

shocked
Come again! grin
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Alariwo2: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Social media and showbiz has really made most of them dumb..

Gone are the days of women with understanding

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by harkinscasual: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
my guy use ur sense
The guy is only talking from his perspective so u guyz should take it eazi on him

1 Like

Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by mirianjugrey(f): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oga..hustle up...still too yung to marry....
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by ezewealth(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
After messing around with bimbos, you want to settle down with good and intelligent ladies, things are not done that way, u can't harvest the crops u didn't sow
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by eph12(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
He has a point though. May God not allow one girl use your eyes to see pepper just because you love her
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by PRINCEHPXP(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
he is entitle to his opinion anyways
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by LesbianBoy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wetin concern me? angry My own is that I want to fvck nancy isime's pvssy! Whoever that has her number should please gimme embarassed
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by BlackDBagba: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thank you for this. I probably should have checked Google. I didn't really know who he was. grin

orijintv:

His real name is Aboriomoh Femi Raymond and he is popularly known as Code Name "Dremo". He is Handsome , Rich and Famous. He rolls with the Who is Who in the Nigeria Music Industry. With the kind of fame he has in Nigeria, i'm sure your Girlfriend would even want to hangout and prolly smash him if she gets the chance to. Now with all this said ;

Who TF are you?

1 Like

Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by zeusdgrt(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Dremo its the type of girls u are surrounded with

If you humble yourself you will meet a good girl cos u are wat u attract good girls are always humble don't like flashy things
I like u already, will u marry me?
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by zeusdgrt(m): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Silvertrinity:
His Fame has robbed him of his privacy

This guy is a joke
He is being real
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by bejeria101(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
You can travel back in time.
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by xty50(f): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Boys dis days too...duh! undecided
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by JaffyJoe(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
motun2017:
Who wan marry dz tout? mtchew

"I just dey start dey and i just start to dey get enemies Ojere"
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by shogsman(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=Silvertrinity post=60623143]His Fame has robbed him of his privacy

This guy is a joke

He is not a joke,he is mad
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by shogsman(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
wolextayo:
I know some people are born haters, they will still hate on someone's private opinion. He has 200% control over his life. And if you feel you're less concerned then you don't need to say anything.
Celebrities are human like us.

I'm putting this up cos of the 'should we now fry beans' gang. Awon werey gbogbo

Where is the celebrity,he z afuc*ing upcoming artiste

1 Like

Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
zeusdgrt:

I like u already, will u marry me?

grin why not when is our introduction ?
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by wolextayo: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
shogsman:

Where is the celebrity,he z afuc*ing upcoming artiste
Okay sir
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Charles4075(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
All of you shouting he's a tout, goat, ode or too much fame don enter him head, how is it your business?

Guy spoke his mind, and it's not your f**king business.

Later y'all dumb folks will condemn those awon ode fans who throw insults at some celebrities online and ask if it's their business, yet you do same shit here. Y'all hypocrisy stinks.

1 Like

Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by dadasupremacy(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Omo yoruba fine girl....I like u
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Rick9(m): 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fame ke, which fame,I barely know him.
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rokia2:
Who cares. Some men are better off unmarried anyway.

Good radiance.
It's good riddance and not radiance like you typed there. Please I meant this is a positive way. Cheers!
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by zeusdgrt(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
selflessposhheart:

grin why not when is our introduction ?
Yes,she said yes!will be married soon,pick a date baby am ready.
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Macmoni(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
simplyhonest:
the question is which sane lady will even chose to marry you... you think the world of women revolves around you abi?.....
d truth here is (dat if u are married ) ur wife will still trip for dis guy cos his beta dan u all round
Re: Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" by Gamesmart: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Dremo its the type of girls u are surrounded with

If you humble yourself you will meet a good girl cos u are wat u attract good girls are always humble don't like flashy things

TGoddess:
You're what you attract Dremo.

Sure, yes.

So when women have men cheat on them, it is surely because the girls themselves are sleeping too.

You are what you attract, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruggedman With Kolade Johnson’s Family And Lawyer At Magistrate Court (Photos) / Peruzzi To Face Legal Actions For Assaulting Pamilerin – DMP / Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.