Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,385 members, 7,978,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:57 PM

2baba's Daughter Wish Her Daddy Death On Public Tv (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba's Daughter Wish Her Daddy Death On Public Tv (video) (3643 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year / Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2baba's Daughter Wish Her Daddy Death On Public Tv (video) by alexhl(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Is 2Baba's Daughter Wishing Her Father Death on Public TV?

"I Hope you live long" is what she said and others to Hip Tv.

But what was she trying to say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7rLG4zYMk0&feature=youtu.be

Re: 2baba's Daughter Wish Her Daddy Death On Public Tv (video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
She meant to say, "I hope you have a long preeq"

I apologise on her behalf.
Re: 2baba's Daughter Wish Her Daddy Death On Public Tv (video) by Applaner: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
na you sabi
Re: 2baba's Daughter Wish Her Daddy Death On Public Tv (video) by Realkenny(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
PUBLIC TV NA PRIVATE TV SHE WAN USE BEFORE
Re: 2baba's Daughter Wish Her Daddy Death On Public Tv (video) by Gracyswizy(f): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol,OP,you don dey speak English when u were at this age? Awwww melanin blessings
Re: 2baba's Daughter Wish Her Daddy Death On Public Tv (video) by pussyeater(m): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Gracyswizy:
Lol,OP,you don dey speak English when u were at this age? Awwww melanin blessings
What's up Grace?
Re: 2baba's Daughter Wish Her Daddy Death On Public Tv (video) by SuperSuave(m): 2:46am On Sep 20, 2017
ShyCypher:

undecided

1 Like

Re: 2baba's Daughter Wish Her Daddy Death On Public Tv (video) by Lotel: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2017
ShyCypher:

Ode..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Ivanka Trump's Velvet Turtleneck And Sharp Gray Pencil Skirt / White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You / Wow! Bankyw's Wife, Adesua Is Heavily Pregnant 2 Years After Marriage. Niger....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.