Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,903 members, 7,909,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

Naughty Toddler #1-5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naughty Toddler #1-5 (329 Views)

Ifeanyi: My Encounter With A Toddler At Our Estate Pool. / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Toddler #1-5 by ako1tse: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
NAUGHTY TODDLER #1-5

5. Go into the bathroom fully dressed for school and play with water from head to toe.

4. Take mummy's bra to school, look at the teacher with all seriousness and say "is my mummy own"

3. Pee on their bed, sneak into your bed at night, sleep, pee and run before sunrise, giving you a momentary heart skip like say you wee wee for bed.

2. "Grab the mic", aim, push their bum in and spray your wall with a wicked grin (best discovery ever)

1. Pick a fine living room floor spot and poop then call out to you innocently "I onto wash ma buummm"#Copied

(1) (Reply)

Am Dashing Out One Of My Kidneys / Ladies, You Know Women Like Trending Things / Singles Hook Up Forums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.