Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,891 members, 7,949,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Advice For FRUSTRATED RAT On WANKING - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For FRUSTRATED RAT On WANKING (561 Views)

Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For FRUSTRATED RAT On WANKING by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Listen, when you hear of impulsive and compulsive masturbation then I fall into that category, but I am two months clean, and I can feel and see the difference.
Masturbation will destroy your life if it becomes an addiction of which I suggest it has already, given the fact that you see it as a solution to your problems such as; insomnia, stress and anxiety.
masturbation is good, but bad when it becomes addictive. For your own health and well being please look for other alternatives to resolve your problems.
Most importantly, connect with people. Make friends, most times it's the disconnection of ourselves from society that makes us feel like we are not heard (alienation as Karl Marx rightly put) and we can't express ourselves, or we are not feeling the way we think we should feel.
I didn't take lunch today. Breakfast was not encouraging either, but I am enjoying the process of recovery, and my new found strength. Please masturbation is NOT good.
Don't say it helps you to relax.
And that it Cures insomnia( temporarily anyway)
So, I hope this information helps, and if it doesn't, then read it at a time it would.

PS. Comment "bless God" for me so I will not witness relapses in my recovery process, thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Parenthood / Late Keshi's Son, Stephen Jr & Girlfriend Welcome A Son, Grayson Onyeka (photo) / The Key To A Perfect Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.