Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:59 AM

Can One Become Very Wealthy Without Doing Anything Unethical? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can One Become Very Wealthy Without Doing Anything Unethical? (866 Views)

Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals / How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job / How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Become Very Wealthy Without Doing Anything Unethical? by Yoshy: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Cornelius Vanderbilt was ruthless in his rail road Business.

John D. Rockefeller has to play so many unethical Monopoly tricks in other to be the go-to guy in Oil Business back in the days.

Andrew Carnegie did worse with his steel Business

J.P. Morgan was known for hostile takeover, a term used for forceful acquisition of companies, mostly weak ones.

Bill gates and Microsoft stole from Apple during it's early stage, Steve Jobs cheated his workers out of their stock rights and is known for many brutal business actions.

Mark did it with Eduardo Savarin, the twin and host of others.

Donald Trump doesn't hide it, he proudly cherish the fact that he can best another even though it doesn't seem so ethical.

Back home Dangote, Adenuga, Odetola, Fulorunsho, Abdual Samad etc I'm 100% sure you can get many reasons to point fingers at them. This list could go on and on...

Even many milloniares are not left out of this.

I think it's logical to come to the conclusion that only those willing to do what's necessary no matter what (whether right, ethical, moral or not) stay at the top of the food chain.

If you have seen any wealthy person that have not done something unethical before, please share!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can One Become Very Wealthy Without Doing Anything Unethical? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
You already have the answer.

We also have many instances in Nigeria.

The likes of Otedola, Mike Adenuga and Aliko Dangote all benifitted from unethical business practies to amass wealth.
Re: Can One Become Very Wealthy Without Doing Anything Unethical? by kalufelix(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
No
Re: Can One Become Very Wealthy Without Doing Anything Unethical? by wealthtrak: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Yoshy:
Cornelius Vanderbilt was ruthless in his rail road Business.

John D. Rockefeller has to play so many unethical Monopoly tricks in other to be the go-to guy in Oil Business back in the days.

Andrew Carnegie did worse with his steel Business

J.P. Morgan was known for hostile takeover, a term used for forceful acquisition of companies, mostly weak ones.

Bill gates and Microsoft stole from Apple during it's early stage, Steve Jobs cheated his workers out of their stock rights and is known for many brutal business actions.

Mark did it with Eduardo Savarin, the twin and host of others.

Donald Trump doesn't hide it, he proudly cherish the fact that he can best another even though it doesn't seem so ethical.

Back home Dangote, Adenuga, Odetola, Fulorunsho, Abdual Samad etc I'm 100% sure you can get many reasons to point fingers at them. This list could go on and on...

Even many milloniares are not left out of this.

I think it's logical to come to the conclusion that only those willing to do what's necessary no matter what (whether right, ethical, moral or not) stay at the top of the food chain.

If you have seen any wealthy person that have not done something unethical before, please share!
Yup! The stock market investor
and billionaire Warren Buffet of Berkshire Hathaway.

(1) (Reply)

Page-Turning Bargains: Elevate Your Library with Unbeatable Book Deals! / Farmers To Access Fg’s Loans, Herdsmen Insurance Cover / Buy, Sell & Exchange Neteller,skrill,bitcoins, Pm. Etc.instant Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.