Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,490 members, 7,878,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Have The Idea, Do U Have The Cash ? Let Partner If Yessssss - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Have The Idea, Do U Have The Cash ? Let Partner If Yessssss (610 Views)

Do U Have Accommodation Request In Lekki, VI Or Ikoyi? / Do U Have Accommodation Request In Surulere Or Isolo? Call Us / Your Idea Of A Modern Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have The Idea, Do U Have The Cash ? Let Partner If Yessssss by REALTY: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2010
i have the idea to start a real estate company with as ,low as N2million, if u have the cash , lets partner aND WORK TOGETHER.
rETURN ON iNVESTMENT - 50 -80% PER ANNUM.
FOR DETAILS CALL - 08029836543
Re: I Have The Idea, Do U Have The Cash ? Let Partner If Yessssss by nbem2008: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2010
REALTY:

i have the idea to start a real estate company with as ,low as N2million, if u have the cash , lets partner aND WORK TOGETHER.
rETURN ON iNVESTMENT - 50 -80% PER ANNUM.
FOR DETAILS CALL - 08029836543

If your idea is that good and full of potential why don't you take it to the banks. They'll tell you how good your idea really is. N2m is not that much afterall.

(1) (Reply)

All-4-one Web Promo / One Wing Duplex With 2bedroom Bq At Corperative Villa Ajah 4sale / Bitumen For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.