Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,850 members, 7,872,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja (74087 Views)

Photos Of Stew, Food Imported From China Seized By Customs In Nigeria / Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos / N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by Pat081: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2017
40kobo77:
Na wah.

What is the difference between the inside of these cars and heaven.

If the owner of the car in the second picture by mistake give me a lift. I swear,na full Army Barrack go drag me comot inside the car.

And i will not come down without a fight.
nt only u ooooooo
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by Brushless: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2017
holatin:
that rolll Royce look look like the one I lost for dream two years ago, ow I fit reclaim am
Go on dreaming.
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by GbogboNels(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2017
These cars are very expensive, I wonder who owns them...
Custom duty fee is very high... The money you'll pay for custom duty for an expensive car is enough to get you another... And if the owners didn't come for their car they gon auction them out cheap...
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by Owiii(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
benprezzy:
Pls pray to God to open your eye so u can see how heaven is like or better still go to the Bible and study the book of revelation .inside of a car can't even be like heaven .#my own opinions .
Not your own opinion but the truth. How can someone compare the inside of a car to heaven.
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by obaival(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
richidinho:

Qui je ne sai pas tre bien grin grin

La recherche est gratuit grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by gGGODDd(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
LBlessing:

Lolz
Nigerian Shawty your picture is so captivating. lemme jus know you pls.
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by gGGODDd(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Owiii:

Not your own opinion but the truth. How can someone compare the inside of a car to heaven.
foolish religious fanatic. have you ever seen heaven before?
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by baddosky1: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
There is a secret war going on against Igbos in this country. The guy who owns those vehicles is a popular Igbo car dealer in Abuja. i won't say more
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by thewin004: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
I thank God for yesterday's (19/09/2017) big win and big Congratulations to everyone that participated in yesterday's big win. Settle your debts today and thank me later.
See images below for more..

Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by GILOSKY(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
For dis kind thing eeeh.... person wey won die meet person wey won kill am ni ooooo cuz i no come down
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by attention007(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
benprezzy:
Pls pray to God to open your eye so u can see how heaven is like or better still go to the Bible and study the book of revelation .inside of a car can't even be like heaven .#my own opinions .

Can't someone joke any more Abi is it your heaven
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Range Rover Autobiography spotted cool
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by Owiii(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
gGGODDd:
foolish religious fanatic. have you ever seen heaven before?
Sensible atheist. How dare you compare the inside if a car with heaven. A car that's is man made. Heaven is a place where human hands can not make. Its a place made by the maker of the car maker. The maker of the universe, God almighty.
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
baddosky1:
There is a secret war going on against Igbos in this country. The guy who owns those vehicles is a popular Igbo car dealer in Abuja. i won't say more

...really, then it shows selective oppression is going on against the perceived Igbo car dealer...

however, the appropriate amount of import duties have to be paid on these vehicles...
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by Royaldave200(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
PrincessBecks:
Wow!

How i love luxurious automobiles

Then work hard grin
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by PrincessBecks(f): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

You look gorgeous. How is your day going?
Meu dia está indo bem...Obrigado! Como está?
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by PrincessBecks(f): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2017
Royaldave200:

Then work hard grin
Lol, it's no big deal
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2017
PrincessBecks:

Meu dia está indo bem...Obrigado! Como está?
Eu estou muito bem. Você é nigeriano?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) / Two Dead Bodies Found Inside A Casket In Anambra With An Inscription(Graphics). / ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.