Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,478 members, 7,978,555 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:15 AM

Newbies: See 25 Easy Ways To Make Money Online [girls No Go Insult You Again] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newbies: See 25 Easy Ways To Make Money Online [girls No Go Insult You Again] (690 Views)

I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newbies: See 25 Easy Ways To Make Money Online [girls No Go Insult You Again] by RealNaijaQuin: 12:16am On Sep 20, 2017
I battled to make money on the internet, and it wasn't really easy to begin. Many people have made it, and more are making it, so you have to queue in.
The major problem on the internet is scam. Many people are so wicked in that, that you gain pleasure scamming young people who are still trying to get their stand online, while the scammed are also silly.
Everyday on Facebook I see posts like, "Get $200 without investment", Beeperbucks and so on. Beeperbucks is scam of course, and they never pay. So as there is this, there are many more scams online. You need a guide to be able to avoid the so many scams and begin an online career.

See full post here >>> http://www.infoguideafrica.com/2017/09/Make-money-online-as-a-beginner.html

1 Like

Re: Newbies: See 25 Easy Ways To Make Money Online [girls No Go Insult You Again] by Lotel: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2017
How are we even sure if this is not a SCAM..
Re: Newbies: See 25 Easy Ways To Make Money Online [girls No Go Insult You Again] by RealNaijaQuin: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2017
Lotel:
How are we even sure if this is not a SCAM..
smh
Nigerians shaa, you can't read a blog post before commenting. This particular post, I've sponsored it on Facebook to reach more people and all are free to start.
You are not paying me.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are To Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Somebody,who Would That Be? / My Wife Still Communicates With Her Ex-lover On Facebook / [confession Time] How She R_aped Me And Begged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.