Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,519 members, 7,905,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov (17002 Views)

BREAKING!!! Abia Dep. Speaker, Cosmos Ndukwe Loses Re-election Bid / BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension: Abia Dep. Gov’s Thugs Blocks Kalu’s Convoy And THIS H / Operation Python Dance Is An Act Of Terror - Chuks Nwachukwu, Legal Practitioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2017
Lol.. ...d idiot no won loose him job
Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by CecyAdrian(f): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2017
obailala:
When a person has an intention to commit a crime, the presence of law enforcement officers suddenly becomes provocative to him.

Soldiers arent even like the police who stop vehicles to extort bribes. People can choose to ignore the presence of the soldiers and just go about their normal businesses or they can choose to keep losing sleep over nothing. In fact, with the currently increasing wave of ember month kidnappings, the presence of soldiers would be helpful.

Very true @ bolded

1 Like

Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by neonly: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2017
Oga park well abeg I still blame buhari sha
Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by netflicks(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2017
Goat what about your police..
Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by Coldfeets: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2017
I's true.

Even Nnamdi Kanu can confirm that. grin

In fact, oga Nnamdi himself personally told me that the operation is in fact OPERATION OSO GA EME UGBU A!

1 Like

Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by anitapreeti(f): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Very very wonderful!!!
The porridge that Esau ate when he sold his birthright to Jacob as wonderful as well......
Wehdon sah!!
Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by onatisi(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2017
God bless you
secondly , na jeje army dey barrack wey ipob dey taunt and tease them , now they are out on the streets Igbos are crying snd shouting all over the internet
obailala:
When a person has an intention to commit a crime, the presence of law enforcement officers suddenly becomes provocative to him.

Soldiers arent even like the police who stop vehicles to extort bribes. People can choose to ignore the presence of the soldiers and just go about their normal businesses or they can choose to keep losing sleep over nothing. In fact, with the currently increasing wave of ember month kidnappings, the presence of soldiers would be helpful.

3 Likes

Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by wildchild02: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Tell them grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by Bishov(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2017
cry Afonjas food have just arive. Lala Abeg hold ur people oo, they come to masturbate with this trend. cry
Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by sureheaven(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2017
Only those with evil intention or devilish act will complain when they see men in uniform. I always mind my daily biz without fear of anybody except God.

1 Like

Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by okerekeikpo: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2017
Lol useless man that couldn't build a road to his house has the guts to talk trash
Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by Don27tiky(m): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2017
Have u ever thought of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by ipobarecriminals: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2017
wink cool my man of the month.God bless u
Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by maestroferddi: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2017
So the Nigerian Police can no longer provide security over civil affairs?

There, indeed, was a country...
Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2017
i can bet my life, 99.9% of all politicians are already doing advance screening for vacancies in hell. they lies as if this world is about to end
contrary to what this governor said, is what people have in mind.
how can you you send soldiers to a particular region where they are less useful.?
then tell me why we have police in this country?
operation python dance is not an unbiased idea!
GOD IS NOT SLEEPING .
Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by greatiyk4u(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2017
AK481:
Majority of his people thinks otherwise.

Majority of his people with access to Internet not the Majority on ground.
Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by bkool7(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2017
Picture of the day

1 Like

Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by bameyi(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2017
Correct deputy governor. Na my kind of man be that. Ota gburu agu 1 of abia
Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2017
all south eastern political leaders are all cowards...
Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by cytell56: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2017
DieBuhari:
So says a politician in power benefitting from one Nigeria.
No surprise at all

This one nah IPOB, Bururai is coming for you

2 Likes

Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by onatisi(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
maestroferddi:
So the Nigerian Police can no longer provide security over civil affairs?

There, indeed, was a country...

even in western nations , the army is called upon to provide additional security in some circumstances . the prerogative of choosing when to deploy the army rests solely on the president who is the commander in cheif of the nation armed forces and in this case and circumstanc BUHARI GOT IT RIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by kindklemz(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Operation Python dance is the master plan of the South east governors they feel threatened by Nnamdi Kanu growing influence among Igbos.
After failing to convince Nnamdi Kanu to back down on the call for referendum.
Operation Python dance II was born.

Another uninformed propagandists.
The same exercise took place last year in Abia even when your Lord and Savior Nnamdi Kanu was in prison.
Get knowledge, boy, and stop displaying ignorance all over.

3 Likes

Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by GetMeRight: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Operation Python dance is the master plan of the South east governors they feel threatened by Nnamdi Kanu growing influence among Igbos.
After failing to convince Nnamdi Kanu to back down on the call for referendum.
Operation Python dance II was born.
You might be guessing correctly, who knows? But it is still better to checkmate the Albino before he plunges the SE into the second civil war. Because the number of Idle youths increasingly following him was becoming alarming. The elders, rulers and governors had been forced into submission and silence.

2 Likes

Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by Omooniya1: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2017
with d few days Army will spend in Abia, am assuring you, people can sleep and close their eyes, people planning kidnapping, robberies and sort of atrocity will not be able to do anything because of the presence of Army, especially this ember months.... You are been favour but Abia people don't know.

1 Like

Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by ipobarecriminals: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2017
tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy grin
okerekeikpo:
Lol useless man that couldn't build a road to his house has the guts to talk trash
wink
okerekeikpo:
truth is BITTER and BITTERNESS EMBITTERED life.May python venom kee all Poto miscreants

3 Likes

Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by ipobarecriminals: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2017
chinedubrazil:
i can bet my life, 99.9% of all politicians are already doing advance screening for vacancies in hell. they lies as if this world is about to end
contrary to what this governor said, is what people have in mind.
how can you you send soldiers to a particular region where they are less useful.?
then tell me why we have police in this country?
operation python dance is not an unbiased idea!
GOD IS NOT SLEEPING .
papa Ebuka.If the deputy gov say something else,u'll support him abi?PYTHONS ARE DOING WONDERFUL WORK THERE.

2 Likes

Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by okerekeikpo: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy grin winktruth is BITTER and BITTERNESS EMBITTERED life.May python venom kee all Poto miscreants
don't quote me again if u have nothing senseable to say
Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by ipobarecriminals: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2017
cool shocked smiley grin sad tongue wink cheesy grin
okerekeikpo:
don't quote me again if u have nothing senseable to say
Nor go commit suicide. sha.

2 Likes

Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
papa Ebuka.If the deputy gov say something else,u'll support him abi?PYTHONS ARE DOING WONDERFUL WORK THERE.

see this afonja oo that is calling me papa! lol
i am a teen
stop being so unintelligent! what i said is the pure truth
Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by okerekeikpo: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool shocked smiley grin sad tongue wink cheesy ;DNor go commit suicide. sha.
I Don tell you
Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by maestroferddi: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2017
onatisi:

even in western nations , the army is called upon to provide additional security in some circumstances . the prerogative of choosing when to deploy the army rests solely on the president who is the commander in cheif of the nation armed forces and in this case and circumstanc BUHARI GOT IT RIGHT
Kosi wahala.

Ever heard of the law retribution? Some day, power will change hands from the Hausa-Fulani hegemony and who knows who will be wielding it?
By the time vindictive and blood-thirsty soldiers get unleashed on your village, I hope you would still be alive to see the mamba dance...
Re: Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov by ipobarecriminals: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2017
tongue cheesy grin sad angry
okerekeikpo:
I Don tell you
undecided
okerekeikpo:
I Don tell you
nor go kee urself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Opposed Removal Of Fuel Subsidy In 2011 / Governor Douye Diri Approves Weekly Farming Days For Civil Servants / You’ve No Power To Sack Elected LG Officials, S’court Tells Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.