Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,511 members, 7,968,382 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (35198 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by salt1: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Very annoying!
The man cheats and you blame the girl who doesn't owe the wife any loyalty.
I forget. No man cheats of his own accord. It's always the side chick's juju that influences him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by bigheart2013(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
The day some Nigerian youths will learn how to work for their own success and stop building a dream on other people's efforts is the day Nigeria will be on right track. Till then......
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by Lexusgs430: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
She must not think it's jazz at work........ Those side chicks sabi wear bum short, do some head twisting tweaks, bend like a tornado, walk around you na.ked etc etc etc

All the above, would make a man prostrate for cow, because hin wan chop meat.........
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by kalufelix(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mere Backyard Gossip
Not FP Worthy...
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by CraePixie: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
She aff wasssh nyansh for him and use it to cook efo riro... grin grin Awo ti lor!
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Solded and bounced!
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by Hardheolar(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
falconey:

Not too happy the side chick face was blur, I'd really want to see what a HOE looks like.
so you have not seen a how before.? Here is one

Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by tundeshola(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
NEHLIVE:
A lady named Olatayo Gold on Facebook has called out a side chic named Mariam Bello, accusing her of going out with her sister's husband.

Olatayo blasted Mariam Bello calling her an "unfortunate home destroyer."

According to Olatayo, Mariam even has the effrontry to boast to her sister that there's nothing she can do about her having sex with the man.

As if that wasn't enough, Olatayo also claimed that the cheating husband sold his car because of Mariam.

She wrote: "I don't know why some girls are stupid and shameless, This unfortunate home destroyer despite you knows that he has a kid and wife your still have gut to be telling his wife that there's nothing she can do...lemme tell you, u will never enjoy the rest of ur life coz for him to even sold his car bcoz of you I know it's not ordinary but I know one thing for sure that it can never last and it will surely bounced back on you the useless bitch called MARIAM BELLO your a disgrace to your family and a source of sorrow."

Olatayo also shared a photo of her sister, her little child, and the lady the unfaithful husband has been working under

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/nigerian-man-sells-his-car-because-of-side-chic-wifes-sister-calls-him-out
eleyi gidigan
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by davillian(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Men are like lions dey prefer to hunt and kill,
Some women are nothing but dead meat to their husbands.
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by thesuave10(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Cheating is bliss grin
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by rocketsky11: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
waiting
Is the man really blameless here? Guess the wife should have been careful on who she was getting married to. You could get responsible guys to marry like on LostRib.com online for quality naija guys and ladies looking for serious relationship. Take a look here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v.
Hope the guy takes the brunt of this.
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by hokafor(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
What would have prompted a grown up man with family responsibilities to sale his only car.whomever did that juju should be given an award , because the juju has the potential of waking the dead.
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by rocketsky11: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
NEHLIVE:
A lady named Olatayo Gold on Facebook has called out a side chic named Mariam Bello, accusing her of going out with her sister's husband.

Olatayo blasted Mariam Bello calling her an "unfortunate home destroyer."

According to Olatayo, Mariam even has the effrontry to boast to her sister that there's nothing she can do about her having sex with the man.

As if that wasn't enough, Olatayo also claimed that the cheating husband sold his car because of Mariam.

She wrote: "I don't know why some girls are stupid and shameless, This unfortunate home destroyer despite you knows that he has a kid and wife your still have gut to be telling his wife that there's nothing she can do...lemme tell you, u will never enjoy the rest of ur life coz for him to even sold his car bcoz of you I know it's not ordinary but I know one thing for sure that it can never last and it will surely bounced back on you the useless bitch called MARIAM BELLO your a disgrace to your family and a source of sorrow."

Olatayo also shared a photo of her sister, her little child, and the lady the unfaithful husband has been working under

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/nigerian-man-sells-his-car-because-of-side-chic-wifes-sister-calls-him-out

Is the man really blameless here? Guess the wife should have been careful on who she was getting married to. You could get responsible guys to marry like on LostRib.com online for quality naija guys and ladies looking for serious relationship. Take a look here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v.
Hope the guy takes the brunt of this.
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by mykel25(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by Veetee(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
I am very sure this story is made up, it is fake news, someone somewhere is trying to get cheap popularity, a lot of jobless peeps will flood that facebook now. They are trying to copy the Gift Erhabor Mamus story, it is a cheap scam
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by Burgerlomo: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Abbotp:
Power of.... grin grin grin

Power of efo riro grin
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by karashita: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lol.Orisirisi.She "put something for mouth talk to the man" be that ooo.

Women shaaa.The irresponsible man who should close his "workshop" to outsiders is naturally absolved of any wrong doing here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by Precial419: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Women Cause D Probs Of D Society. U Hv Finished Blaming D Woman Wat Abt D Man, Is He Exonerated Frm This Prob. Men Always Complaining Dat Their Wife R Fat N Nt Dressing Wel Again, Oh U Tink We D Ladies Luv Pot Bellies, Unkept Beards N Hair N Ugly Shoes. Pls .
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Just scared to get married honestly
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by toluwanilee(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
see how ds woman dey shoot me.
e no go better for English oo

Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by mrwonlasewonie: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Another Nigerian marital disaster again. Whewwww.ok
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
The side chick has use jazz on him.
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by pussysucker1: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
lelvin:
Another nigga gone...
Hahaha Wetin I no go see for nairaland
Re: Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) by yeeshanana(f): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Senior Mariam come and see ur life on Nairaland....So this Dammy guy you are always flaunting on FB is a married man?? Issokay o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / A Thorn in the Flesh 2 / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.