Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,969 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos (5595 Views)

Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (photos) / Between E-money And Shina Peller, Who Slayed In The Native Agbada - Photos / Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Identifying with Success like a man like E-Money is allowed.

This FCMB staffs couldn't hide their joy on seeing E-money in there office hours ago.

The Five Star Chairman took to his IG page to share these lovely photos with his over 1million followers.

See photos below

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZOvnaGF31G/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by kingui(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2017
Next headline : fired staffs of FCMB

26 Likes

Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Sucess recognizes success.

You're an inspiration to myself and my clique boss, keep soaring higher.

It is already too late to fail, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by geraldmezi(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Piss fall on e-money

1 Like

Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by dominique(f): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2017
Seems you're his personal paparazzi

3 Likes

Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2017
Lalasticlala thinks otherwise

1 Like

Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by greatmarshall(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2017
E MONEY IS THE BOSS
Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2017
grin grin
Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by RomeSankara: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2017
I hope this doesn't get them reprimanded
Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by Homeboiy: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2017
RomeSankara:
I hope this doesn't get them reprimanded

Even the manager will like to take pictures with him when they meet
Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by ayourbamie: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2017
Ise o kaa yin Lara.

1 Like

Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2017
Homeboiy:

Even the manager will like to take pictures with him when they meet
Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by spinna: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2017
When Bankers smell money...

1 Like

Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by obo389(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Hope he dashed them money? grin

1 Like

Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2017
Man like E money grin
Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by delectablegyal(f): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2017
them no get ladies for the bank ni? sotta like bobrisky and his kinds having a meetingcheesy.

my dp is imperative here. i need 100likes today.
Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Who is this Ghost above
Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by alphanchanky007: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
E money d money master
Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by Treasure17(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
chase success and other things will follow suit
Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
The love is real
Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Man like E money grin

This man, what happened to your music career sef? All you do these days is stuck e-money and yahoo boyz!

To nack you jazz just dey hungry me angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
You're just a lesbainboy

Keep your opinion for the likes of Bobrisky and denrele edun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
You're just a lesbainboy

Keep your opinion for the likes of Bobrisky and denrele edun

You can't even spell grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
LesbianBoy:

You can't even spell grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
cheesy cheesy grin

Bia ASUU eyaff call off strike, when are you going back to school so you can stop stalking emoney grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Bia ASUU eyaff call off strike, when are you going back to school so you can stop stalking emoney grin grin grin grin grin
Stalk?

Hell No.

Part of my numerous jobs .

Believe
Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Stalk?

Hell No.

Paid to do these .

Paid to do wetin? Which kain lie be this...

2 Likes

Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Paid to do wetin? Which kain lie be this...
I won't go into details.

Bless bro
Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by Beremx(f): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
No women to take pictures with him in the bank? The Big Boss himself, he is blessed!
Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lol
Re: Between E-money And FCMB Staffs Hours Ago - Photos by Twirelex: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
anyone noticed how E-Money never removes his cap?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What It Looks Like Inside Kanye West's New $14 Million Wyoming Ranch / African Representatives At The Miss Universe 2011 Contest [videos] / Kylie Jenner Pregnant With Tyga’s Baby,see How Kim Kardashian Supposedly Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.