Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,486 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:59 PM

"Never Look Down On Yourself" Zari Reacts To Being Cheated On By Diamond Platumz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Never Look Down On Yourself" Zari Reacts To Being Cheated On By Diamond Platumz (752 Views)

Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan / Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Never Look Down On Yourself" Zari Reacts To Being Cheated On By Diamond Platumz by verasam: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2017
East African beauty, Zari Hassan has reacted to being cheated on by her partner, Diamond Platumz.
Reacting via Instagram, Zari said when a person cheats on you, they end up realizing they played themselves and not you.

She wrote;

"Am such an early morning person as some can see on my snap, usually up by 5am. Let's start this day on a different note, shall we. Ladiesand gentlemen I've heard you loud and clear, the advises, the consolation, the pity, the hurt you feeling on my behalf most of all the betrayal. But let's look at this on the positive side. When a person chooses....... click here to continue http://www.alviratv.com/2017/09/never-look-down-on-yourself-zari-reacts.html

Re: "Never Look Down On Yourself" Zari Reacts To Being Cheated On By Diamond Platumz by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2017
East African beauty, Zari Hassan has reacted to being cheated on by her partner, Diamond Platumz.
Reacting via Instagram, Zari said when a person cheats on you, they end up realizing they played themselves and not you.
She wrote;
"Am such an early morning person as some can see on my snap, usually up by 5am. Let's start this day on a different note, shall we. Ladiesand gentlemen I've heard you loud and clear, the advises, the consolation, the pity, the hurt you feeling on my behalf most of all the betrayal. But let's look at this on the positive side. When a person chooses to cheat on you it's not YOU actually its THEM which usually turns out that they played themselves while they thought they are playing you. You should never look down on yourself, don't ever think you are worthless because of another person's mistake & never blame yourself. But always look at how to pick yourself up and get going. That said, with my birthday approaching let's put all this negative energy behind us and appreciate, LIFE!"
Re: "Never Look Down On Yourself" Zari Reacts To Being Cheated On By Diamond Platumz by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2017
Was that hard to paste?

Stupid bloggers must we visit your blog? angry
Re: "Never Look Down On Yourself" Zari Reacts To Being Cheated On By Diamond Platumz by Jostico: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2017
She done thief warri pipo style finish. 1 leg up then cocoyam stem

(1) (Reply)

The World Should End Today – Instagram Users React As Lady Goes Topless For Phot / Spa Lady Pleasures Actor Mike Godson With Her Sugar Hands [PICS] / Lovely Photos Of Actress Amanda Ebeye And Her Son, Benjamin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.